Reviews for The Squints' Secret Singularities
WritingForDaisies chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Hilarious! Great treatment of the characters' personal quirks, and a really funny, well-written story as the base. Thanks for the great read!
Mary91 chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
Thats genious. Really. I can't remember the last story I laughed so much. It's exactly the kind of story I like. Squint Squad in action. Really, really good

Mary
ehliza chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
Stunning! All I can say. Im gonna die of laughing :o).
Owl Emporium chapter 6 . 8/11/2007
Oh my god I loved this! Camille a computer game addict? Zack getting sugarhigh? Ha ha, Booth stalked Bones...and the eye rolling! I thought this was brilliant and hilarious! I was laughing my butt off! Hodgins and his singing...this is one of the most funniest stories I have read!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
“Personal space, remember? You stay out of it and you don't end up crippled.”when hodgins sang and angela got him and camera

“Ah come on, Hodgie,” Angela begged. “I was just getting excited as well! A few more moves and you could have become the Dancing Queen!”
Bailadora chapter 6 . 7/23/2007
LOL! You guys are amazing! I love it!
kmmp99 chapter 6 . 7/19/2007
ROTFLMAO! Lacey, that was PRICELESS! The eye rolling LMAO! Zach and his sugar addiction LMAO! Angela and her fashion show LMAO! Jack the Big Spender LMAO! AND Cam with her Bubble Shooter LMAO! Basically, ROTFLAMO! Freaking FANTASTIC Lacey!
avevale chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
Hahaha, omg. OK, so I'm a little behind on my fics, but here I am. I love ANTM, and I thought it was funny Cam used it against Angela. And Bubble Shooter! Do I even have to get started? [Actually, I don't.] My favorite line:

"I'm not Jesus," she curtly pointed out. "See, no zombie parts.."

That was very funny! I liked the epilogue, especially Zachs girlfriend, lol! And the good old dr. Goodman.. *sighs content* You two rocked this story!
Squint-1121 chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
i LOVE it! the whole story in general is awesome. you did such a great job and it was written very well.
bandbforever chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
ROFLMAO! That was so fantastic! Cam's addicted to computer games, so funny. I loved that Cam was so distracted she said Hodgins and Zach could do another experiment. The epilogue was hilarious. You have both done a really brilliant job writting this. I can't wait to read your next story. :D
krisnina77 chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
Ok that was funny! Great ending! Loved the epilogue! Sugar Rush anonymous and Candy that was great! Oh I loved this!
squinter chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
haha that was awesome! Especially the epilogue! I added skellingtonlover to my author alert list so that I'll be able to get the latest story from you both! Great story and hopefully your next one will make me laugh as hard or even harder!

squinter :P
Moonofmathmaticalwisdom chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
AHH that was soo fun Im going to have to barrow the athorized clostet idea some time _winkwink_ any ways Im so sorry its over and will have to keep an eye out for the next!

hearts always,

Moony
moonofmathmaticalwisdom chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
Oh why do you tease me so. the prmis of BB smut passed by with a couch and a fight oh well. This was still really funny! I love how you incorperated the old ones.

TTFN,

Nor

P.S. now I have the over whelming want to listen to "Big Spender" DAMN!
EmEx chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
Absolutely hilarious! I can just picture Jack dancing and singing and Zack with his mouth full of lollies! Of course, Booth tugging at Brennan's hair was my favorite part.

Really amusing.