Reviews for Requiem of Redemption for the Undead
Pandemonium Theory chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
"You aquatic monster!"-that is a very corny line. and worse is that zeromaru encourages him. seven sovereigns? im assuming yo dont mean 7 demon lords. Well, darn. you found one of my dark sovereigns. anyway, I I think your making way too many advances on the plot to make it a short x-amount of chapters. cuz now you have a sub plot of ryo and alice being transported away. to save time, and make this a true short story, you could resolve the ryo thing in DEMON LORDS, but you run the risk of someone not reading your this story.
Pandemonium Theory chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
okay, that is interesting. chronosmon, whos or what is it? do you mean chronomon? Chaos Lord, interesting that you add him. so if hiei's partner is grandracmon, and leaves midori's partner as the dark aristocrat, right? are you going to have chaos piedmon, seadramon, and gallantmon join in on the fun (or the other chaos digimon?)
LadyVamdemon chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I really like this. Your writing is quite articulate and descriptive but not too much so that it's annoying, which I find is rare for a lot of digimon fanfics. The story held my interest all the way through the chapter, which is rare for me becuae I have A.D.D. and I can't wait to see more chapters.

Awesome job, over all I'm very impressed!