Reviews for Liquid Victory
JamiW chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This totally sounds like something Bobby would do! Very entertaining - thanks!
superfelix chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Sweet
movieholic chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I can easily picture this large man staring at in her silence, thinking coffeecoffeecoffeecoffee in some kind of rapid, crazed manner. Made me LOL for sure!
ProjectManhattan chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I meant to review this earlier, it's absolutely lovely. However short it is, I really enjoyed it.
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Wow. I like it.

It does sound like something Bobby might do, especially if he'd had no sleep and didn't want to move or something. Nice job.
charlieboy chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
This is great! Glad to read that I'm not the only one who plays this game. LOL Love your use of the Goren technique.
DefenderOfMen chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I'm reminded of the line in "Blind Spot". "Your partner has a reputation to overthink things". I really liked it. I'm not sure what I expected but it made me laugh.
blackhair chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Rely on Bobby Goren to exercise a complicated solution to an easy problem... and we love him for that, dont we? *gg* This was great, so in character - thanks for sharing.
RoadrunnerGER chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
The large man gave the apperarane of almost being folded in half as he sat at his desk, slumped over, resting his chin atop his fisted hands. His eyes seemed ot be heavy, sleepy, but in fact were pinpointed on his target with an intense clarity. Now he needed to get his target to respond.

LMAO What a funny way to show the connection between Bobby and Alex! LOL

Just where is Gentleman-Bobby? Next time he should get them the coffee... :D

Meep meep!
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Cuteness. I just woke up so I'm gonna send out that signal, as well.
The Confused One chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
ROTFLMAO I love it! :) Very cute. Great work. I can totally see that. It's so funny. he he
gorengal chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Very cute! Made me laugh.
The Mominator chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Haven't read too many stories that actually make me LOL but that did. Funny piece.
bammi1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
That was so cute! My husband and I play our own little coffee games! Really liked this.
kateBA chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I loved it, it was inventive and very funny. Although unfortunately, the thought that I thought he was trying to convey to her was much more profound than a need for coffee. So, now that he knows the method works, maybe he can move on to greater needs get my drift? Another chapter perhaps.