Reviews for Annie Reborn
mayozilla chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
congratulations, I really liked your story, but I did not like to see disappear annie (at least not reabsorbed by Clayface) was a nice story.
Grymnos chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
It feels kind of wrong to say this more than 3 years after it has been written but the overzealous critic within me has to say it: there is one major flaw in the story. The Teen Titans' Robin is Dick Grayson, the first Robin, while the Robin who encountered Annie (in the new Batman adventures) was Tim Drake, the third Robin.

So yeah...

Other than that, a most enjoyable trilogy to read. I'm most anxiously awaiting your next Teen Titans' story "Control Freak Rerun"
Lara chapter 6 . 2/24/2008
Awsome trilogy! I cant wait for ‘Control Freak Rerun’! Please bring to us!
Red X chapter 6 . 9/19/2007
Excelent! With "Raven Revelead" and Terra "Revisited" this makes a great trtilogy. I will hope dor more. I remember Annie from Batman - The Animated Series, good idea bring her back. Please, dont stop to write!
Half-elf chapter 6 . 5/10/2007
I liked it, even if it was rather dark. Not everything can be rainbows and sunshine can it? Looking forward to the next one.
Patriot-of-USA chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
A truly tragic tale.

I am curious: was Annie a real character, or did you invent her? Also, what is the thing that Starfire mentioned about Freeze's lair? Is that another fanfic of yours, or is that an episode of show of Teen Titans that I missed?

Robin, Starfire, AND Raven... Cyborg was wise to stay out of that mess! :)

The ending was what really had me hooked. Annie's sacrific was heartbreaking. Robin's reaction was also excellent as well. Raven comforting him was also especially appropriate.

Overall, a somber ending which was very appropriate. Well done!
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
Great story here, and always nice to see more Rob/Rae, one of my favorite pairings, and this story played out really well, and nice to see that hings turned out like this.