Reviews for Livewire
Certh chapter 12 . 8/3/2007
An excellent chapter, loved it!

Mary-Jane Gibbson chapter 13 . 7/27/2007
awsome chapter.. lovung the tension between gwen and scott ... and the flirting between logan and gwen is well done :D:D:D 2 thumbs up
XChocolateChipX chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
You write magnificently. I'm captivated from the very first word of every post. I love the Logan/Gwen/Scot/Jean complex going on (I'm not really sure how to describe it).

~C
XChocolateChipX chapter 11 . 7/14/2007
Very, very good.

~Chip
Certh chapter 11 . 7/7/2007
Your writing style is very good, and you really know how to keep a reader hooked! Great job.

Certh chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
The way you integrated Gwen into the film's plot is flawless, just perfect, doesn't disrupt the flow at all. That's pretty rare to accomplish. Congrats!

Certh chapter 8 . 7/7/2007
Nice job describing the Gwen-Eric reunion!
Certh chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
Another great chapter! I like the way you make your character dislike Jean so much. A tiny correction though; if I'm not mistaken, the Senator's name Robert Kelly, not Scott Kelly.
Certh chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
This is getting even more gripping
Certh chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
Great chapter, I simply love how the story unfolds, the scene with Scott, graduation, her codename. You have talent!

Certh chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
This is really good, the first story I've come across dating back to when Charles and Eric where still working together. It's one of a kind, a well-written!

Certh chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Enticing beginning!
BelleClaire chapter 11 . 7/5/2007
Still not to Rogue! Darn!

Thanks for clearing stuff up last chapter, I get where you're heading now with Gwen's character and I'm looking forward to seeing the softer side of her character.

Glad to hear you're sticking to the movie plot, I thought the first movies plot was actually pretty good and you're doing fabulously adding in Gwen to the script.

Looking forward to the next installment.
Mary-Jane Gibbson chapter 11 . 7/4/2007
hey i dno if you know this but this chapter is the same as the last lol... i am really LOVING this story so please do continue
LionQueen chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Ah, Scott and Gwen hookup. Cute! I didn't look, but I guess this isn't based from the movies.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »