Reviews for Livewire
LionQueen chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Ah ... thought you were writing another Rogue for a minute there. Loved the whole thing with the red clothes and the stop sign telling people not to come close to her. :)
BelleClaire chapter 9 . 6/21/2007
You're writing styles really coming along now. You're developing the relationships nicely and the characters are well written.

I'm interested to see how you deal with the X1 storyline. Are you going to stick to the same plot and just add Gwen in? Or are you completely changing the plot and how Magneto's plan works with Rogue? Either way I'm sure you'll write it fantastically.

My only critisism is that Gwen seems a little too hostile, I'm sure she wasn't quite that agressive in Angel although I haven't seen her episodes for a while. Maybe you should show she has a softer side?

Looking forward to next chapter!
xlovexmex chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
I think you've really got the characters down perfectly.
xlovexmex chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
Yay you put in The Beast! He's one of my favorites. I can't wait to read on!

One small, I mean really small criticism is that you put "be" instead of "me." It appears in one of the last paragraphs when Gwen talks about Ororo.

XChocolateChipX chapter 6 . 6/10/2007
You are getting extremely good. Thanks for the mention, I really appreciate it. Sorry my review has taken so long but I've been away visiting friends. Anyway, brilliant plot developements and beautiful job.

(I read 7 but logged in to submit a review and it didn't work)

WandaXmaximoff chapter 7 . 6/10/2007
Hey, I've just read this whole story in one go (yes, I do have way too much free time on my hands).

I like the story, and I love Gwen. Who is she by the way? I've never heard of her and thought she was an original character of yours until you pointed it out.

I liked the plot, and I'm interested to see what happens when Gwen goes to New York. I also loved your characterization...everyone seems real and believable, especially Gwen, you you've written fantastically.

The only criticism I have is that you could have developed the plot a little more - i.e detailed Gwen's relationship with Scoot and her time at the institute, instead of skipping years at a time until her graduation. However, even without the extra information, the story really works and I've enjoyed eading it a lot.

I cannot wait to see what happens next.

BelleClaire chapter 7 . 6/10/2007
Thank you for the mention a couple of chapters back - made me smile!

I haven't been on here for a while due to my exams so I haven't had chance to read the updates

The stories coming a long nicely! Still think Gwen should meet Rogue, they have so much in common.

I like the way she's sort of torn between Xavier and Magneto adds an interesting edge to it.
XChocolateChipX chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
Oh. My. God! Words cannot begin to describe how perfectly you wrote Erik! The dialogue was all spot on, as was the way he interacted with Gwen. I loved it! You just get better and better. Thanks for the mention, it made my day ~Chip
BelleClaire chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
I liked the idea of adding Gwen into the story, she makes such a cool addition.

Ever thought of letting her meet Rogue? They have quite a lot in common.
XChocolateChipX chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
Oh, thanks so much for the mention! That was so sad! I really hope Gwen finds Erik. You're doing a spectacular job and have made an original fic.

XChocolateChipX chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
I love, love, love this! It's brilliant. Please update soon.

xlovexmex chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
I never would've put the two stories together. But it really does make sense. I really like this concept. I hope you write more!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3