Reviews for Melodious Love
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 4/28
Drawn to each other like magnets. When she looks at him, she can envision the rest of her life.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
That was amazing and so cute! That ep always felt kind of unfinished, thanks for wrapping it up properly:)
TJ Cale chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
AW i love it! soo wonderful! SQUEE! now that i've got that out of my system, so good! going on my fav's!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This was so sweet! I really loved this story! It was so sweet when she said "I stayed because I can’t imagine being with Sully for the rest of my life." which is the truth. Good job!

Angelica
rajb chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
i envie them so much.

I could see myself there in that moment with my love.

Thats one of thoses moments that goes to you heart forever.

Very nicely described spicing it up.

Keep writting
DemonicAyngel chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
sque. cute :)
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
P~

OMG! I'm cleaning out my 'in-box' and see this and think "WHAT the hell?" There is only one explanation!...I obviously DID a r&r: read and run! and not an RR: Read and Review-which only proves one thing...THAT I'm busier than a one armed paper hanger! and forgot! UGH! SO SORRY!-I HATE doing a r&r! BUT at least I haven't missed chapter 2 yet, which only means YOU'RE busy too! LOL! MANY promising things to happen here...Hmm, can only imagine where you'll take them, this! THE kiss was YUMMY! and HOT! My favorite part was "Now that he had her so close, he was loathe to release her. Finally, after so many hours of contemplating if and when this moment would come, he had his lips against hers and she tasted to enchantingly divine."~~BEAUTIFUL! CAN hardly wait for NEXT chapter babe! I'll be sure to RR right away! LOL!

YTB!

~G :D
Habita chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I loved it! Sweet story and very well written. Congrats! :-)

Thanks for sharing!
wildroeschen chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
When someone like Booth always suppresses his feelings it comes to what you describe. He's frustated and at the same time conflicted and defensive (sullen and sensitive) when Brennan comes to him to talk. But it's Brennan we talk about blunt when she wants something to say. And she does. For some time I feared he would decline. But finally he gives in and and it comes to what he wanted all the time. Well done.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
That was so sweet! Loved it!
jaed621 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
See this is what I'm talking about when I say yur writing has that wonderful natural pulse, that rise and fall in mood and conversation that lulls you as you read, takes you into the scene so you become a part of it. I would love to be able to actaully become a part of it but alas I have to settle for mental magic. Great story, I love the mood of this piece and felt in the series this time between them was rushed and the emotional connection was indeed cut short but you have rectified all that...thanks btw. Anyway, great job, so nice to have you back at the keyboard, please keep writing. Talk soon.

Jaed xox
rocks and glass chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
aww, that was really sweet. i liked it.
Lorelei of the Sea chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Great work. I liked the way Brennan initiated their relationship. I loved it when she called him sullen... One thing though: In this quote (which is actually my favorite in this fic)

“I stayed because I can’t imagine being with Sully for the rest of my life.” His features tautened.

You used a word (taut) that I'm pretty sure can't be made into a verb.

It was just a thing that caught my eye in this otherwise great fic.
Ronata chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
ah very sweet, thanks!
galena417 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I like how you ended it on a positive note while leaving the details to the reader's imagination.