Reviews for Have You Noticed?
FalconLux chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Ha. Funny.
The marauders chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Hahahahahaha had me laughing so hard. Ron and Hermione are so funny!
scooby15268 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I loved this so much! :D
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
ahaha i didn't see what hermione thought about the first arguement..tho when she said that, i went back and read it..along with the rest of them and was like "OOOOH!" eheh i would've never guessed it had hermione not said anything "D
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I liked the way this was written, with just dialogue. It turned out very well _ LOVED it! 3 3 3 It was entertaining and different :) Thank you for this lovely addition to HP fanfiction.
Diabolical Sloth chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was SOOO going on! Very nice.
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
LOL! I can so see it happening that way! ZLB
ThJo chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Ha ha!

I LOL'd X)

And I'm really impressed that you made that work so well using only dialouge!
belafiorre chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
ahaha i love the end XD

a really dense ron...i bet hermione got pissed at him XD

anyways, i thought it was awesome. :D
hiiii chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
That was so cute. I love sluethy Hermione. And that one line, "Your right, Potter. I am God.", made me smile :D
Your Silver Lining chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Oh God, even though this entire fic was dialogue, you made it work SO well. Now please accept my applause and my wild fangirling at your expense. I hope you make more slash fics like these and I look forward to them.

Silver
Your.Eyes.Are.Like.Starlight chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
i love thinly veiled sexual innuendo in school settings! bravo, and kudos to you
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
COUGH

xD

that was AMAZING, and a huge congrats on pulling off whatever you call a fic composed of only dialogue xD
Ducks R Evil chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
LOL!
debzzz chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Whahahaha! Hermione's such a fangirl! I know I would be if I were Harry's best friend lol! Dialogue fics are surpringly very amusing! Nice one-shot! Quite clever actually!