Reviews for Destined to Love
SilverWings741 chapter 25 . 7/1
There is a big chance that you won't get this or even read it but I want you to know that from the first words I read of this story I fell in love with this story. This is the best story I've ever read and I mean the best story! I really don't want you to give up on this story and I'm incredibly eager to see how it ends. So I beg of you please, please, PLEASE finish this story for me! Please finish this story and my life will be fufilled! Thank you so much for this story!
Fandomsrule10 chapter 25 . 6/8
Why has it been 5 years since you've updated? Why?! This is so very brilliant, so please finish it for me? I want to know how it ends so badly! I've one through 25 chapters and 194K, and I don't have Neji and Tenten together?! Well...

I'VE DONE MY WAITING! FIVE YEARS OF IT! IN ANTICIPATION!

Point is, I would really love it if you finished it, even if it turned out to be one last cruddy chapter, explaining how you were going to have it end!

As one shipper to another, I beg you to finish this wonderful NejiTen fic. In all honesty, I can say without a doubt you are in the top 2 of my favorite fics, all together.
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 25 . 1/29
I seriously love this fic! It's so amazing! Great character development on Neji's part :) Loved the big plot twist and how you gave several hints throughout the story of Tenten being the Raikage's daughter before the big reveal. Also, loving how far the NejiTen relationship has come throughout the story. Normally, I hate reading fics with OCs but I actually like the ones you have included, particularly Leiko and Akira. Akira should have really lied and said she was helping before betraying her father. I get the feeling that when Tenten and Akira officially "meet" Akira will go into protective big sister mode since Tenten is all she has left in a way. Love the SasuNaru friendship as well, normally Sasuke is a total ass in fics I read and I LOVE THE NARUHINA (my fave pairing). Also love Hiashi's character since he is normally a douche as well. Excited for the Neji and his mom reunion as well. And leave it to Lee to cockblock a NejiTen moment. LOL.

So excited for more :)
372259 chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
I wonder what Tenten's real identity is! Super interesting plot!
372259 chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Poor Tenten :'(
372259 chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
So adorable :) I loved how Neji came to her defence!
372259 chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
GREAT chapter!
372259 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
VERY interesting start, can't wait to see how this story pans out! :D
xxcandylover23xx chapter 25 . 7/24/2014
Hey. I just wanted to say this was another great story I'm proud to finish reading. Please, I seen the date of the last time you've updated this story. I hope you didn't quit this story cause that would really be heart broken. Please, update really soon. I can't. Get enough. Of this story.
I'm in love with the idea of the Tenten love triangle. The secrecy with Hinata, everything. Please, you Gotta update real soon. And I also love how this isn't rushed.
lovegirl chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
OMG I'm crying because of the letter
lovegirl chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
awesome
RaiNiccle chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
I never would have guessed that shino would be his opponent, and another candidate atleast she's not a btch and seems nice
RaiNiccle chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
wow the message was beautiful
RaiNiccle chapter 16 . 5/3/2014
hyuga what the hell
RaiNiccle chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
hmm something about hiro, haha love that neji is warming up )