Reviews for Destined to Love
s0ulmatch3r chapter 25 . 5/21
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE THIS WONDERFUL STORY PLEEEAAASSEEE

I NEED NEJITEN
sylveonribbion57 chapter 25 . 4/28
this is great please keep doing what you think is best, you are great at writing by the way.- sylveonribbion57
NoAnimeNoLife chapter 1 . 1/4
Hi! I just wanted to say that I'm really impressed by this fan fiction. It's been a while since i read a fan fiction like this. Out of all the NejiTen fan fictions I read, this is the best so far. I'm begging you to finish this, even if you have work to do. I may be sounding a bit selfish, but still, I love this fanfic and I really want to know the ending. Please finish it no matter what...
Yo! This is one of the best fanfics i've read in a while. Even if you have school, PLSSSSSSSSS FINSH IT! I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! PLSSS! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING
The chapter was really good, but i have a question regarding where the second part is.
You're a good writer. keep letting your imaginations run wild even if you're an adult. Keep writing those NejiTen fanfics! I'll be looking forward to reading them!
where exactly is chapter 25 part 2
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Good job on not finishing a perfectly amazing story and leaving ur readers disappointed for at least 6 years. I have been keeping tabs on this story for a while, but clearly ur not working on it.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/25/2016
WHERE DID YOU GOOOO

YOU GOTTA FINISH THE STORY
Dreamscape210 chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Hi, it's me again.

I'd see you still haven't updated yet. *sigh* I really hope you'll still continue this. Look! There's hundreds of fans yearning for you to finished this and up until now they didn't stop supporting your story.

I really like your story—obssess is more like it—please if your still up to the job, update. I'll continue to check your fanfic from time to time

—Dreamscape210
Guest chapter 25 . 5/1/2016
WHERE DID YOU GOOOOOOOOOO
Bayes chapter 22 . 3/27/2016
I was grinning so, so wide when I read this. I'm in love with this story, think I might cry once I reach the last chapter and the story is still incomplete.
Bayes chapter 20 . 3/27/2016
Whoa. Hold on a minute. You're in—your were in /tenth grade/ when you wrote this? Or, ninth, even? Holy hell. You're a prodigy in your own right!
Bayes chapter 19 . 3/27/2016
AHHHHHH! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC? THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST NEJITEN I'VE EVER READ! I swear, I am not usually a person who types in all caps in my reviews, but no author has ever provoked such excitement out of me! I love each and every component of this story—the plot, the pacing, the writing, the characters—oh God, the characters are written so well, so in-character, so beautifully, oh my god? I have hated and loved and despised Neji throughout the course of this fic, but he is so completely believable, his behavior is plausible, and I know it must have been so tempting and frustrating to make him "the nice guy" already and cast away his coldness already, but you didn't, and that is so excellent! I love this fic. I love you! This has got to be the best NejiTen story I've ever read. You are officially a master writer of Neji. I am so excited to get to the next chapter that I've been binge-reading since 10 PM. It is now 3 AM! Thank you for writing this. You're awesome.
Bayes chapter 8 . 3/26/2016
Wow. All I can say is, I really want to punch Neji in the face...
geregiaromelie chapter 25 . 3/17/2016
Why didn't you finish it? Love this story :)