Reviews for Destined to Love
Good job on not finishing a perfectly amazing story and leaving ur readers disappointed for at least 6 years. I have been keeping tabs on this story for a while, but clearly ur not working on it.
WHERE DID YOU GOOOO

YOU GOTTA FINISH THE STORY
Dreamscape210 chapter 1 . 5/11
Hi, it's me again.

I'd see you still haven't updated yet. *sigh* I really hope you'll still continue this. Look! There's hundreds of fans yearning for you to finished this and up until now they didn't stop supporting your story.

I really like your story—obssess is more like it—please if your still up to the job, update. I'll continue to check your fanfic from time to time

—Dreamscape210
WHERE DID YOU GOOOOOOOOOO
Bayes chapter 22 . 3/27
I was grinning so, so wide when I read this. I'm in love with this story, think I might cry once I reach the last chapter and the story is still incomplete.
Bayes chapter 20 . 3/27
Whoa. Hold on a minute. You're in—your were in /tenth grade/ when you wrote this? Or, ninth, even? Holy hell. You're a prodigy in your own right!
Bayes chapter 19 . 3/27
AHHHHHH! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC? THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST NEJITEN I'VE EVER READ! I swear, I am not usually a person who types in all caps in my reviews, but no author has ever provoked such excitement out of me! I love each and every component of this story—the plot, the pacing, the writing, the characters—oh God, the characters are written so well, so in-character, so beautifully, oh my god? I have hated and loved and despised Neji throughout the course of this fic, but he is so completely believable, his behavior is plausible, and I know it must have been so tempting and frustrating to make him "the nice guy" already and cast away his coldness already, but you didn't, and that is so excellent! I love this fic. I love you! This has got to be the best NejiTen story I've ever read. You are officially a master writer of Neji. I am so excited to get to the next chapter that I've been binge-reading since 10 PM. It is now 3 AM! Thank you for writing this. You're awesome.
Bayes chapter 8 . 3/26
Wow. All I can say is, I really want to punch Neji in the face...
geregiaromelie chapter 25 . 3/17
Why didn't you finish it? Love this story :)
Nemesis chapter 25 . 3/7
Hi it is the first time I review for this story, maybe because I have just discovered it now and I have just finished reading it now without taking the time to leave a comment. Anyway I really like your story and I like the fact that you take the time to settle the characters and the stories. Too many stories start too fast and it is not the case with yours so thank you for giving us this story. I am looking forward for the next chapters :)
Dreamscape210 chapter 25 . 1/30
Greetings Chigiri Sasaki,

I know it's been a long time—scratch that—definitely a long time.I've come to be fond of your story.I deeply apologize for not giving reviews to each and every chapters you'd posted as of you've already had billions of windows waiting for you to somehow update again,and so am I. I hope you will once again update.

On chapter 25 observation and of course my opinion;

The characters of the fanfiction really has paid off it really amazes me you were able to put the characters in their own the current chapters and chapter 25, I'd absolute loved them.I like your passion in transforming simple things into something are lots of things—hundreds maybe—of things I'd like to tell you regarding your is all, I hope you'll finished youe story, and I guarantee you, your supporters will bombard you with how amazing your story was and their happiness about your story.

"A mere tree will stand as they are as long as the roots are with them to support it's being."
—Dreamscape210
Victoriaaa chapter 25 . 12/13/2015
NOOOOOOOO!
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF A FANFIC IS GOO- NONO GREAT?
YOULL KNOW IF U FIND URSELF READING IT ALL DAY AND NOW ITS 2AM AND IM STILL READING BECAUSE I CANT SLEEP BECAUSE THIS IS SO GOOD. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? ITS FRAKING MONDAY TOMMORO- NONO ITS ALREADY MONDAY. AND I HAVE CLASSES. AND I HAVE EXAMS TOMMOROW. BUT IM NOT STUDYING. CAUSE IM READING THIS. CAUSE ITS SO GOOD. AND I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 5AM. AND IM STILL RANTING. AND UR STILL NOT UPDATING.

THE ONLY TURN OFF IN GREAAT FICS IS WHEN THE AUTHOR DOESNT FINISH IT .. WELL ATLEAST ITS BETTER THAN DELETING IT. WHICH I BEG YOU NOT TO DO. PLEASE. AND FOR THE NTHH TIME.. UPDATEEEEEEEEE! and are u still alive? Hihi
SilentMidnight2 chapter 25 . 10/31/2015
I love this story so much. It's one of my favorite nejiten fics that I read. I really hope that you decide to finish this fic. It's so beautifully written and I just love the plot. Please please please don't abandon this fic. It's amazing. I really hope that you will continue this. If you do I hope you can update soon :)
Guest chapter 25 . 10/7/2015
Asdfghjkl Tenten has feelings for neji! This story is sooooogoood!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/28/2015