Reviews for House Call
everyme chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Your writing style really fits the style of the show extremely well. That was the first thing that I noticed. No person is out of character, and I especially liked Houses remarks in the first chapter, its just like him to joke about his condition and to ward peoples concern off :D

Your description of the realtionship between Wilson and House was also extremely well done. Although the two of them seem really close, one notices a sort of barrier between them whose reason is, I think, the harshness of Houses words and his need to ignore his feelings.

I also liked it when House is narrating stories to the patients :D It showed the funny side of him, and thats what most authors here forget.

The end somewhat surprised me, to tell you the truth, because most of the fanfictions here end with House confessing to Wilson and them having a talk about Houses feelings. I really liked the alternation :D

And lastly, I liked it that your story was very funny and at the same time also very sad and a bit depressing. I laughed many times, but the story also made me think about the characters and the show in general.

REally great story, hope youll write more of the sort :D

cucu

kadda
bulletproofweeks chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
The last chapter was needed and you did an excellent job wrapping this up. The last line is great! You got there friendship perfectly and your writing was simply beautiful to read. Thanks for writing this story and please continue writing! :)
LadyKatieKay chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Really Loved this story

Poor House!

-glomps him-
J Lesley chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
I love the dynamic of the House/Wilson friendship on the show and I think that you captured that perfectly in this story. It was cute and sad and funny. Magnificent job on this, I really enjoyed reading it.
nathe147 chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
aww wilson in this story remind me of that new found glory song

All Downhill From Here

just like wilson (:
Ikumak chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
The? There? Aw damn.

But that was the (first) but best House fan fiction I've ever read. Its impeccable how in character there are. And I thought that was near impossible for a show like this, and this is simple amazing work.

I like the ending though.. eerie but I could see it happening easily.

I really love everyone characterization.
Emi1988 chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
Good work! Keep going!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 3 . 5/11/2007
great job! Please write more :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Mel J1701 chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
This rounded off perfectly. I loved the idea of how House reacting to an event after it had happened made him a better doctor, and poor Wilson staying up all night waiting for the aftermath of the incident to occur.

I look forward to reading more of your stories soon.
Aqua Mage chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
Loved it. Nice ending. Like the idea of House feeling things after most people - it would explain a lot!
KylaRyan chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
Hehe.

KRH
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
I always love House and Wilson comfort scenes. I don't personally see it as slash but whatever. It's so sweet and brings tears to my eyes. I love the last two lines. They just say it all.
med-anomaly chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
This was lovely. A nice character study. :)
420PeaceFrogs chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
That was really good. Hehe nice tie into the last episode. Although House slipping the amphetamines into Wilson's coffee was way better lol
judi chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
slash please. definitely slash!

I'm loving this! great job
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »