Reviews for A Fathers bonds
sakura.souen chapter 22 . 7/22/2014
omg! i loved it! its rare to see stories that are mainly in Sasuke's pov and i loved it! but did they not have a second child? i think it would of made it more interesting... oh well! i'm so gonna go read some of your other stories!
I loved at the end how he warned her about her and Kenji! it was adorable :3
sasukexnaruxsakura chapter 22 . 12/29/2013
XD (The end made me laugh) I love this story too bad there is not a part 2 of this story.
Gaara'sFanGirl.Sasuke'sWife chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
Sad now. Kunoichi killer group is tough but that was sad...

Sasamey: shit man, that was one hell of a chapter

Erk: NO! If I could have a girl friend like that and she died, I would cry.

Uge: tone it down em, but yeah, that was rough shit!

Love from review crew members: 6, 7, and 8. Group: Kunoichi killers.
Gaara'sFanGirl.Sasuke'sWife chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Omg! At first ivwas all sad then it was happy reunion time and ibwas happy! I love it when people portay sasuke's good sweet side.
Gaara'sFanGirl.Sasuke'sWife chapter 22 . 3/10/2012
Too sweet! Pm us! We'd love to hear more about your Kenji and Suzuki couple. Your a great writer and so far we have absolutely loved your stories!

Mia inuzuka: mmhmm! Just too amazing!

Sophie Uchiha: ya ya! Can't get enough!

Love from

Mrs. Sasuke Uchiha and

Mrs. Kiba inuzuka
Gaara'sFanGirl.Sasuke'sWife chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
CUTEST MOMENT! were gonna create a website called cutest moments. When it's done, you sure to be able to join. It's gonna be a site where you can create, animate and bring to life your favorite moments! We love this story! Can't wait to read the rest!

Love from

Mrs. Sasuke Uchiha and

Mrs. Kiba Inuzuka
Lin Sato chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
OMFG! I luv you! I'm not even kidding, I "awwwww"ed through the whole thing! When I see you in choir tomorrow, I'm gonna glomp you. Like, legit. Not even kidding. I shall go forth and "awwww" some more. Kay, bye :D

-Becky :3
Guest chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
OH MY F-ING GOD! SASKUE ALMOST TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF!

Like thank god His concious Saved his lucky a** anyway!

YOUR SO MY NEW FAV AUTHOUR GIRL! (oh go "Dude" or "princess"? typing this crap is kinda confussing some times Man!
Ms.Lovely 106 chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
OH(Pause)MY(Pause)GOD! I-I LOVE YOU! KENJI SAID I LOVE U 2 SUZUKI! I just totally had to gasp at that one! I like hold my breath with my mouth Wide opened on that part! ( I was all Like O !)
missanime chapter 22 . 4/12/2010
THIS STORY IS AWESOME CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!
AnnabelleVolturi chapter 22 . 2/10/2010
Can you do a sequel? Maybe Suzuki & Kenji's love story?
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
odd...but why'd you say "hello" in Japanese, instead of English?
sweet-hinatachan123 chapter 22 . 4/21/2009
o0o0o0o0o0 i loved it, do you think you can make a sequel...maby it could be about suzuki, and kenji finally getting together or something like that...anyway thanks for the great story XD
estelin chapter 22 . 7/26/2008
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing.i love all the characters
Emiko Ishida chapter 21 . 7/2/2008
Uchiha cousins! That's my vote!