Reviews for Culminations
S.N. Rainsworth chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I just wanted to know, if you don't want to continue it, could I maybe finish it? It sounds very interesting to read, and I wonder if i could... but you know, if you don't want to, you don' have to...
Cindar chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
Pleas update
Harryswoman chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
*gasps* how can you stop liking FMA? it's so good! and they have a new series of FMA! anyway, write more.
Starburstia chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
I'm too lazy to actually sign in because I'm on someone elses computer. I'll keep you on my alert list anyway, just in case. This story was really good, though, so thanks. Hope you finish it sometime... really.
Kame-tan chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
WHAT! Ed is YOUNGER than the golden trio? Olivia is the FIRST person they meet! Man, this screams excitement! Get this off hiatus soon!
dmhs7 chapter 7 . 6/6/2009
Jeesh! I already forgot everything! You know who I am so you understand my inability to remember FMA :( You seriously need to give me a crash course! :P XD
JoojooBrother chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
So are you quiting? You weren't quite clear.
WildfireDreams chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
Please tell me this won't be discontinued... out of all the crossovers of this genre this one is undoubtedly the best not to mention the ONLY hp/fma cross I have ever found that follows the manga and not the anime.
Dontmezwitme chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Update please, Tora-chan? You know you want to~! This is one of the better crossover fics, demo it is quite cool too! Maybe you can update better if I give you (cyber) cookies? Well here you go! *gives cyber cookies*
Orange Singer chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
so...I see it has been over a year since you updated...WHY? This story is incredible! I really love it so far...AND you are an EdWin supporter, AND you read the manga (which is pretty much my bible now)! Oh please oh please oh please continue this...I also love that line Roy said to Riza at the door...*sigh* I really hope you continue this fantastic diamond of fics!
Namikazelil chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
i just read ur whole story! i really hope u get up to updating soon!
A Bibliophile chapter 6 . 9/18/2008
Ed always becomes a super-bloody mess when coming in contact with Winry's wrench. I wonder what the wizards will do when they see his not-quite corpse.
A Bibliophile chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
I wonder if Harry will figure out the secret plot happening in Amestris.
A Bibliophile chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Ed is not a people person _
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I can tell I will like this story already. I really like stories based off the manga (It has more plot and room for interpritation), but they are so hard to find T_T

I is a very happy girl.