Reviews for Their Hero
Broken Juggernaut chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
HAHAHA "It was one time!...Alright, it was a couple times, but that's not the point!"
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww i luv this fanfic its soooooo funny and lavender loooooooooooooool sooo true i luv harrys character its sooooooooooooooooooooooo FUNNY
i 3 harry bear chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
loooooooooooool bobby and andy r jokes and the green eyed guy is sooooooooooo MY HARRY BEAR
little-bast chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Interesting so far... keep the chapters coming!

I hope Harry isn't going to forgive the Potter's or Dumbledore for their actions!

Looking forward to your next chapter...

Can't wait for Harry to get there...

Hoping for an update soon...
Yelle chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
We wish for this story to be updated. We are not amused with how long this has taken. This is a wonderful story. It should be updated.
Addicted-To-Life chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS GOOD AND EVIL UPDATE! This is pure gold right here! Gold hidden in a pile of coal! I love it so much, and I was through tears laughing and holding my ribs that are surely cracked from the amount and force I was laughing! It's the best Harry's been abandoned fic I've read! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I'm on my knees here! You're a really good writer! Please, please, please. I'll hold...uh...harry hostage! Yep, yep, yep! Ok, this is it! Harry is my hostage until you update!
Acrimony102934 chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
THis is excellent, please, please update soon!
Side's Sunshine chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Love the story so far it was really good, had me laughing alot. ) Hope you keep it going!
kewr69 chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Great story so far hope you keep it going
androidtracker chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
What a time to abandon this fic. Actually a lil sad. Imma going to following this fic on the off chance your going to give it another chance. I can't beta for the life of me but if you want someone to bounce ideas off of I would love to help. I truly do hope you haven't abandoned this.
androidtracker chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
I absolutely adore the relationship between harry and Christina. Probably spelling the name wrong. I wasn't going to review til the last chapter because of the fact that this wonderfully written piece of work has been abandoned but you impressed me so much with the banter between the two. This is a Harry I can spend books and books reading about his adventures.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Very good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Interesting start.

edahcsmac chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
you really should update this story! it is really funny and i would love to see what happens when harry meets his family!
300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »