Reviews for Their Hero
LoveTheFiction chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
Well, I think that you are weird...I actually like this chapter...story...fiction...load of grammar mistakes XD I just Love it all!

Update soon! By the way, I don't care that you just updated today *pouts sulkily*

Gabwr chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
This seems pretty interesting. I agree with what Bobby said about all the hero stuff. I'll be waiting to read more.
LoveTheFiction chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This story is really starting to grow on me. I know that you just posted this, what, 2 days ago, but I fear that the inevidably dull, boring, manditory question is about to come up so here it goes...Are you going to update soon?

Well I guess I just wanted to tell you how much I'm starting to like this story and and that horrible question, so now that it's done I'll just leave you in peace XD

OH, this is my real name by the way just to lazy to log in at the moment.

Keep writting,

Marikili68 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
i love your story update soon
shinigami69 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
very good
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
he cant run away at 2, unless hes found someone then, assuming he lives for more then a year, would forget how to speak
aradonai chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
It sounds like this could be an interesting story and it's well written. But I don't think you should have Harry running away from the orphanage at age 2, it's completely unbelievable. Keep up the great work.

scardi chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
An interesting start! I really hope you will continue soon!
Bluesnowman chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Interesting start.
babypotter chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
great start
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
awesome update soon
Since When chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I know this may be a long shot, considering your other story has over five hundred reviews, but if this story becomes a hit, will you update more frequently? Or even continue it? I actually like this story more than your other one. This story seems much more orginal and, while I love your other story too, I already fell in love with this one. You are a GREAT writer, again, considering your other story's sucess, so I think you might be able to handle doing two stories at once. I really really like this story and if you are only half-hearted intrested in it than I understand but I will be very pleased if you continue this story and finish it. I hope this review encouarges you to continue the story to finish...

Update soon,

Since When
spedclass chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
sugarbob chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I like Bobby's explanation of all books in general (*cough*HarryPotter*cough*). You wrote your little pet peeve very...not subtly, but I agree with it all so the blatant annoyance is okay. Also, whatever zombie movie you were referencing, I've seen it, it was kick ass.

Hope for more (maybe less preachy) chapters.
highbrass chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
sounds interesting. Hope to read more soon
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20