Reviews for The Art of the Deal
Killer-Rubber-Ducky chapter 4 . 1/31
Where the hell is the update?!
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 2 . 1/28
i love this fanfic and i hope that it will be updated
Gatogirl1 chapter 4 . 1/14
Aaah, I love this. It's complex, well-written, exciting...even on the 2nd read! I love Naruto and Anko kicking butt without being rudiculously OP. I can only imagine the convolutedness of things as Temari gets launched into her new mission! Thanks for writing!
I've fallen in love with this story please continue it
antoninjohn chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
Nice, will he become emperor
anime Da vinci chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
great story and exciting i love it
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
when are going to update
Pwnsauce13 chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
Man, I'm glad I found this, despite its brevity so far, it is refreshingly original and well written, if you plan on updating any more, I eagerly await it, and if not, I still appreciate you sharing what you have.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
When are going to update
Shattering chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
This is one of the most awesome stories! Where are you! Come back please! D
Leroy chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
I've read quite a few of your stories now and I must say.. PLEASE FINISH THEM! You have awesome unique stories and it greatly saddens me to see them go unfinished.
Leroy
detvetdu chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
nice
a-d Pilot chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
Hitomi and Yoda?

You will be. You will be.
Intentional?
a-d Pilot chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
While rereading this story, a couple of potential future scenes came to mind...
Hope you don't mind, but with luck I'll one day use the ideas you've presented here myself.

Eventual Tenshu Schools and Tutoring Within Ginsen Itself.
Seeing Nagi angry was a rare event, and they wished it was rarer.

"My allies do not fall, their families do not starve, and their children do not fear what may lurk in the night.
You were sent to learn. To ensure such never happens to them.

If you're unwilling to do so, go home and find someone who is."

Probably wouldn't fit. Inspired by a web video which claimed some rather irritating things about Disney films. (Cracked video: Disney Thinks You Hate Poor People.)
"You're a noble."

"No."

"Royalty then?"

Nagi paused, "There are many kinds of royalty, though three come to mind the quickest."

"The first is most common. The descendants of those already in power. These children, trained or not, are expected to lead in the future."

"The second also has the worst reputation, and for good reason. These are people who simply desire power and will do anything to attain it.
While rare in reality, the harm they cause is often so devastating that they linger in memory, tarnishing everyone around them."

"And the third...the third just does the job."

"The job?"

"To protect. To improve. To ensure that their friends and family, the friends of family, and the families of friends will have a better tomorrow than they did today."

"And they don't stop. They expand and continue expanding who and what is under their protection. Constantly learning new and better ways of doing so. Calling together people to help them do so and making certain they get what they need to do it."

"But don't think that means they indulge the whims of those they love." Nagi chuckled, "No, they're not the type to show loyalty without actual being loyal. If what someone needs is a swift kick in the rear, that's exactly what they get."

"So no, I'm not royalty.
But one day, I do intend be someone others could point to and say, They did the Job."
the epicslime chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
TBC ... Like all good business men he knows how to lie ... Wait no ... That's lawyers ...
1,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »