Reviews for The Art of the Deal
Amun565 chapter 4 . 5/11
Just came across this and absolutely shattered there isn't more! Thank you for the great story!
Hahhahaleo chapter 4 . 4/17
Give me more! The political machinations have seduced me! I need my fix!
Reader chapter 4 . 3/5
This is... quite amazing. This fanfic is wholly different from all those "smart" Naruto fanfics I've ever read. The detail can be lacking in certain areas and plot holes are indeed there, but the way you weaved this story made this an immensely intriguing read. Though it somewhat saddened me that such an interesting read is no longer updated, I still do want to express my gratitude in how much this fanfic has pleased my thirst of a good Naruto story. Thank you. I hope you're doing well, whoever and wherever you are.
Even if Pein and the Akatsuki attack the home city he is on and attack his company directly, Naruto can disappear and or fake his alter ego’s death and put the blame on the Akatsuki and Naruto is like Zestu or Orbito who is working in the shadow which makes him hard to capture. Naruto can easily get any of the tailed beast holders to work for him by using his influence and power and so in a way, Naruto’s company is like Kara and the most important things for Naruto is to have his company’s power and influence into other hidden villages and countries and can even have them declare war on the Akatsuki if the Akatsuki becomes a threat to him. Naruto might even venture into charka based technology like in “Boruto “ manga and anime and even a early partnership with Isshiki and Kara while both will betray each other later on. It would have been cool to see Kara vs the Akatsuki?
devanshsurana7 chapter 4 . 12/21/2020
Awesome! Can't wait for the update!
wait, oh god, this was written a decade ago
Please, if you can read this, at least respond? Thank you so much
Bar7543 chapter 4 . 12/9/2020
świetne opowiadanie
MythplacedLogic chapter 4 . 12/7/2020
I love to come back to this one, one of my all time favorites!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2020
Please continue the story..
onepieceDUDE24 chapter 4 . 10/11/2020
You have to continue this
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2019
Although quite well written as it is, I'm really hoping that this build up about temari will pay off.
It seemed to me like you have focused too much on Temari's preparation. Too many words used for something that could have been written using half of the words you did. No matter how important she will be, this lengthy introduction is too lengthy for its worth.
You used less words in describing Naruto's hesitation with change to his resolve and his steps in expansion than Temari's intro.
But hey, it's been nine years. Whatver right?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
Shin is based on Pres. Trump, isn't he?

LMAO
LordofTerror chapter 2 . 9/3/2019
why do you keep calling it The Wind country or the Sunagakure or the Fire country? It's simply Sunagakure, Wind country, Fire country and so on no need to keep putting The before it every time
sonic chapter 4 . 4/6/2019
good chapter!
brindani chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
Every few years I return to this splendid piece of awesome. Excellent work!
Mestre720 chapter 4 . 1/16/2019
This is the second time I read it! You really should continue this fanfiction!
1,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »