Reviews for The Art of the Deal
abbysbazil chapter 3 . 9/20
Is he gay? Or does he still believe girls are made of coodies? Cant he learn to touch, if hes not ready for sex? Theres still other things he can do, or learn. But to completely reject hot ass women who want him is just soo annoying.
abbysbazil chapter 4 . 9/20
I like it a lot. But theres also a lot of exposition without set up. Still, i hope you finish.
Bo chapter 4 . 8/15
The name should be changed to The Art of a Genius
shade chapter 4 . 8/8
I really love reading this fanfiction. it is a shame you never continued it.
FreeJSJJ chapter 4 . 7/12
SUPERB!
There is no other way to describe this masterpiece.
Damn sad that this was discontinued...
My second most favoritr Naruto fic (2nd only due to length).
brilliant. they were hired by the very jinchuuriki they were supposed to catch
D72 chapter 4 . 6/3
I knew when I started reading this it might as well have been clad in amber, but it was still an engaging read, only diminished by the fact it did not continue. Thank you for the excelent read.
D72 chapter 3 . 6/3
Instead of a pyrotechnic wizard, Naruto seems to be learning how to be a ninja.
D72 chapter 2 . 6/3
Hiring for quality, holy shit.
The Tostado chapter 1 . 5/27
i am in agreement with everyone else here. This story was amazing. One of the best and most unique storylines on the site. It is truly unfortunate that the author disappeared just as the action was about to kick into high gear. a sad day for everyone. Still, what was written was well worth reading. this was my third time through, and i decided to leave a review since i finally made an account. Overall: 5 stars even with the length
darklegendarysoldier chapter 4 . 5/25
Why why for the love of fucking god did this have to stop at 4 chapters. 4 only fucking 4 it's only at four and it's already a damn masterpiece of excitement. What really sucks it's been here since 08 and no one not one damn person has picked it up all these reviews and viewers hasn't decided " Hey it's been 08 this poor genius has either given up or died i guess I better continue this so this unfinished masterpiece sits getting dust" For the love of God someone pick this one up and Continue it!
Ugh... the unending speculation as to how this would've played out... I hate that feeling.

Why do the best authors leave their works, and fanfiction itself, behind to forever tease discerning readers with what could've been?

At least leaving an outline of how it all would have played out if you lack the desire to finish would've been a bearable alternative, but just POOF!, abandoning such a compelling and interesting piece?

How cruel.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 4 . 3/15
Very good
Killer-Rubber-Ducky chapter 4 . 1/31
Where the hell is the update?!
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 2 . 1/28
i love this fanfic and i hope that it will be updated
1,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »