Reviews for The Art of the Deal
SaucyHandles chapter 4 . 8/29
ART I TELL YOU! ART!
SaucyHandles chapter 3 . 8/29
I HAVE to say... This is TRUE ART!

Please for all that is held dear to you, DON'T change! Please don't someday wind up pandering to the readers just to keep them happy. Please for the all the originality of this story will you please stay true to yourself and keep this story on the track that you have planned!

That is all!
SaucyHandles chapter 2 . 8/29
Holy flying fuck... I went from loving this story from the first chapter to squeezing like a school girl after this one. It's COMPLETELY original to anything I've ever read so far, and on top of that it's ridiculously entertaining.

I mean it.

If I had the option to have every tv channel available for free, or get to read this without having to ever stop, you bet your sweet ass I'd choose this. I'd likely go blind from staring at my iPad all day and also start hallucinating from the severe lack of sleep it would cause. But it'd be worth it!
TangyCitrus chapter 3 . 8/27
Fuck yes! Loving this so much! I wish this would be updated or better yet, completed, but since it hasn't been either since 2008, I'm not going to hold out for much. I can still really hope and keep wishing for it though!
Anyways, this has been an incredible and well written story; very different from others I have read and just cannot get enough of the dynamics between the duo that is the awesome of Naruto and Anko, and also when in alias as Saito Nagi and Setsuna.
Please please please continue this!
Thank you do much for writing a.d sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
kanazak chapter 4 . 8/19
If you weren't such an amazing writer, I think I'd hate you. .

This story just began to exit the introductory sequence and become really amazing, and now it's over! /cries

I really loved the idea of villageless ninja clans, it was something that seems so obvious now, but I've not seen any other fanfic mention such an idea, nor had I ever thought of it. The idea of Naruto forming a corporation, I feel I've seen before, but never to this level. This story was absolutely awesome. And again, your writing style and use of language is utterly exceptional.
BlueScreen26 chapter 4 . 8/15
I like this story. I like it a lot indeed. Old fics like that are awesome and hard to find, but they're the reason I keep reading fics at all after all this time.
Straider chapter 4 . 8/6
Nice fanfic. Very interesting story.
I hope it would be continued.
Mangaelf1997 chapter 3 . 7/20
Have Henry Ford, John D Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie, JP Morgan, Cornelius Vanderbilt, Steve Jobs, and Bill Gates as his new advisors to replace the once he fired, and make them loyal to Naruto. In Art of The Deal.
Mangaelf1997 chapter 4 . 7/20
You know what If you make baritone hire a man named Henry Ford and have him as an advisor and right hand man.
jackalopian chapter 4 . 7/15
Really cool story. I enjoyed reading it. Naruto is admittedly very little like he is in the original storyline... but I daresay that's justifiable. There are a lot of balls up in the air which makes it hard to predict where the story could conceivably go: exactly how I like my novels :) Also, it was good to every once in a while throw in a reminder as to Naruto's actual age, that definitely got lost sometimes with the vague lapsing of time.
alemery chapter 4 . 7/14
This is pure gold! If there were more stories of this quality I would be a very happy person.
This story is just pure amazing I've read a lot and I have to say this is my favorite could you please keep going with if you could that would be awesom
tutcat chapter 3 . 6/26
More plz I know it's been years but more
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 4 . 6/18
Second read more than worth it! Thank you!
Rakaan chapter 4 . 6/14