Reviews for The Art of the Deal
EZY chapter 4 . 12/14/2021
when are going to update
Robert chapter 3 . 9/27/2021
Best story I ever read I hope your doing well last post was in 2009 wow I hope your not dead or in a coma
Dasgun chapter 1 . 9/27/2021
. _ .
Pathfinder131 chapter 4 . 7/23/2021
Great story just wish there was more of it.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 4 . 6/24/2021
This was an extremely well done story, it held my attention through the entire reading. The characters and their actions/interactions were very 'real', making my care what was going to happen next. I was very saddened to see that no new chapters have been posted since 2007 (14 years!) and that Case13's last post was in 2008.

Thanks for having posted and hope the real world has treated you well.
Amun565 chapter 4 . 6/24/2021
Such an awesome story!
Cielo chapter 4 . 6/23/2021
I like it. I'll love to read more
Amun565 chapter 4 . 5/11/2021
Just came across this and absolutely shattered there isn't more! Thank you for the great story!
Hahhahaleo chapter 4 . 4/17/2021
Give me more! The political machinations have seduced me! I need my fix!
Reader chapter 4 . 3/5/2021
This is... quite amazing. This fanfic is wholly different from all those "smart" Naruto fanfics I've ever read. The detail can be lacking in certain areas and plot holes are indeed there, but the way you weaved this story made this an immensely intriguing read. Though it somewhat saddened me that such an interesting read is no longer updated, I still do want to express my gratitude in how much this fanfic has pleased my thirst of a good Naruto story. Thank you. I hope you're doing well, whoever and wherever you are.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/13/2021
Even if Pein and the Akatsuki attack the home city he is on and attack his company directly, Naruto can disappear and or fake his alter ego’s death and put the blame on the Akatsuki and Naruto is like Zestu or Orbito who is working in the shadow which makes him hard to capture. Naruto can easily get any of the tailed beast holders to work for him by using his influence and power and so in a way, Naruto’s company is like Kara and the most important things for Naruto is to have his company’s power and influence into other hidden villages and countries and can even have them declare war on the Akatsuki if the Akatsuki becomes a threat to him. Naruto might even venture into charka based technology like in “Boruto “ manga and anime and even a early partnership with Isshiki and Kara while both will betray each other later on. It would have been cool to see Kara vs the Akatsuki?
devanshsurana7 chapter 4 . 12/21/2020
Awesome! Can't wait for the update!
wait, oh god, this was written a decade ago
Please, if you can read this, at least respond? Thank you so much
Bar7543 chapter 4 . 12/9/2020
świetne opowiadanie
MythplacedLogic chapter 4 . 12/7/2020
I love to come back to this one, one of my all time favorites!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2020
Please continue the story..
1,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »