Reviews for The Art of the Deal
Root Of Darkness chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
lol she hire kakuzu
Guest chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
Are you going to continue this story?
btnerb chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
My only complaint about this story is that there is not more of it. Clever, original, and awesome.
Dunestyler chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
It's a shame this is not continued...
Poonbahbah chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Just found this, see how long it's been since it was last updated, and weep. This is very well written.
High Daemon chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
this story is amazing and I will continue reading for as long as you write which I hope will be a long time .
CushySensei chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
OMG! They contracted The Akatsuki! LOL! This fic is brilliant!
Exultation of the Gryphon chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I am looking forward to seeing more of this! This will be going on my top Naruto fics list.
Fox chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Great story
Waiting for next chapter
Star Iron chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
This is, in every single way that matters, a brilliant story. Intrigue, budding romance conflicts both personal and professional... Absolutely brilliant! It's a shame that it has been 5 years since an update but I am willing to follow this in the hopes that it may one day be continued.
Lord Wrath chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Great story I really love it!
Mitsukuri Tsukiyama chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
I love it. Its so sad it hasn't been updated in years
kffs chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Super fun and interesting. Great job.

Good luck with whatever you've moved on to!
KrisB-71854 chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
I've rejust re-read this and it is still one of the best Naruto fics out there. I was just thinking of comparing it to all those various HP fics. Harry has many "Lord Potter" fics where he takes the political route, a few where he does techno magic and even a few where he is sort of like Tony Stark.

This is really the only fic that I've run across where Naruto has taken the economic route. Well there mentions of money generating by having those thousands of shadow clones do various jobs or such. Hell, I know that I've read a handful of ones where Naruto has run across some non ninja family in Whirlpool who happen to be royalty. I can't think of any of them at the moment though.

I so did want to see this unfold as a Naruto/Temari fic. There is a part of me thinking that Anko and Naruto need to bring a few more into the true secret just in case. I'd think Taki, the Twins, and Temari. The girls will be keeping that secret. It answers so many of their questions, but also delays things as well. Finding out that the Anko/Naruto relationship is far more like a teasing older cousin than sexual would actually lift the girls spirits.

I want to see him find out some of his missing family history by them hiring various remaining Whirlpool Nin. Kushina was thought to be the last, but you could always toss out a few genin teams or actual ANBU or jonin teams out on long term missions that were basically told to stay put and go deep cover rather than reenforce during the fall/sack. They might have a soured relationship/feeling towards Konoha since their allies weren't very helpfull. Then finding out what they did to their only known heir?

I also think that Kiri needs a recuirtment drive as well. This time around Naruto/Anko may hire Sand for an S class clean up mission in Wave. For economic reasons, they move in and stay after helping out Wave.

About the only canon side story that I can think of is also Snow, but you'd have to rearrange things drastically for that one. You'd have to have actress meet up with Naruto before hand and than that manager trying to make deals and such with them. Naruto's group agrees to see what they can do for various trading concessions.

Actually, that would be awesome as Naruto sends his sex kittens off and they actually get sex kitten bodyguard parts in the movie and redefine the entire concept of beauty.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2013