Reviews for The Art of the Deal
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Awesome AU!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
please update...such a nice story... a little tragic on the first chapter but very interesting... and the suspense is killing me...
Meiyo no Ko chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Whoa. This concept is chilling and AWESOME. I can't wait to see more.
JustWriter2 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I want to see Naruto beat Gaara into submission, knock some sense into him, and inspire him despite the setbacks that Naruto has overcome in every other area of his life. Also, Nagi outmanuvering her, sort of like Shika did in the exams but w/a Naruto flair, would be hilarious & gain her respect. Then her finding out that he's really the same age as her youngest brother would take the cake. Will Hinata come looking for him; does she still love him? -jwb-
uo-chou chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Excellent work! I hope that some day you decide to continue this story!
Enerael chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Very, very good.
And unique.

Thank you.
SomeDamn Author chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Bwahahaha ... ! Brilliant ! More !
Zlatka chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
wow... amazing work
Nerfhearder69 chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
I don't know why you ceased to update this gem, but stopping was surely a crime of biblical proportions! The characters show a depth to captivate your interest. The intrigue keeps you on your feet. The humor has me in stitches! Please, sir, can I have some more?
JDL45 chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Fascinating. I just discovered this story and enjoyed the four chapters a lot. It's a direction I haven't seen before. If ever you happen to decide you want to continue the story, I'll be glad to read more.
mutecebu chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
I really liked this, thanks!
MoiisAwesome chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Awesome story. Write more!
twilightdreamers chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Wow... There's a thin line between good and great for me but there's a HUGE difference/gap between AMAZING! This story is just indescribable on how greatly written it is! I really LOVED this story!
Mr.Heller chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Man, this is just a masterpiece! Why did you stop it? It's not just a crime, it's a sin! I hope you would listen to our begging, and actually continue it... Thanks for good work, good luck!
Psudocode Samurai chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
A truly superb story mate. Honestly it's left me reeling after the fact, and it's a crime that you have seemingly stopped work on it. The lead into the chunin exams alone would make this that much more unique!
1,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »