Reviews for The Art of the Deal
Mitsukuri Tsukiyama chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
I love it. Its so sad it hasn't been updated in years
kffs chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Super fun and interesting. Great job.

Good luck with whatever you've moved on to!
KrisB-71854 chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
I've rejust re-read this and it is still one of the best Naruto fics out there. I was just thinking of comparing it to all those various HP fics. Harry has many "Lord Potter" fics where he takes the political route, a few where he does techno magic and even a few where he is sort of like Tony Stark.

This is really the only fic that I've run across where Naruto has taken the economic route. Well there mentions of money generating by having those thousands of shadow clones do various jobs or such. Hell, I know that I've read a handful of ones where Naruto has run across some non ninja family in Whirlpool who happen to be royalty. I can't think of any of them at the moment though.

I so did want to see this unfold as a Naruto/Temari fic. There is a part of me thinking that Anko and Naruto need to bring a few more into the true secret just in case. I'd think Taki, the Twins, and Temari. The girls will be keeping that secret. It answers so many of their questions, but also delays things as well. Finding out that the Anko/Naruto relationship is far more like a teasing older cousin than sexual would actually lift the girls spirits.

I want to see him find out some of his missing family history by them hiring various remaining Whirlpool Nin. Kushina was thought to be the last, but you could always toss out a few genin teams or actual ANBU or jonin teams out on long term missions that were basically told to stay put and go deep cover rather than reenforce during the fall/sack. They might have a soured relationship/feeling towards Konoha since their allies weren't very helpfull. Then finding out what they did to their only known heir?

I also think that Kiri needs a recuirtment drive as well. This time around Naruto/Anko may hire Sand for an S class clean up mission in Wave. For economic reasons, they move in and stay after helping out Wave.

About the only canon side story that I can think of is also Snow, but you'd have to rearrange things drastically for that one. You'd have to have actress meet up with Naruto before hand and than that manager trying to make deals and such with them. Naruto's group agrees to see what they can do for various trading concessions.

Actually, that would be awesome as Naruto sends his sex kittens off and they actually get sex kitten bodyguard parts in the movie and redefine the entire concept of beauty.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Awesome AU!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
please update...such a nice story... a little tragic on the first chapter but very interesting... and the suspense is killing me...
Meiyo no Ko chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Whoa. This concept is chilling and AWESOME. I can't wait to see more.
JustWriter2 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I want to see Naruto beat Gaara into submission, knock some sense into him, and inspire him despite the setbacks that Naruto has overcome in every other area of his life. Also, Nagi outmanuvering her, sort of like Shika did in the exams but w/a Naruto flair, would be hilarious & gain her respect. Then her finding out that he's really the same age as her youngest brother would take the cake. Will Hinata come looking for him; does she still love him? -jwb-
uo-chou chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Excellent work! I hope that some day you decide to continue this story!
Enerael chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Very, very good.
And unique.

Thank you.
SomeDamn Author chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Bwahahaha ... ! Brilliant ! More !
Zlatka chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
wow... amazing work
Nerfhearder69 chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
I don't know why you ceased to update this gem, but stopping was surely a crime of biblical proportions! The characters show a depth to captivate your interest. The intrigue keeps you on your feet. The humor has me in stitches! Please, sir, can I have some more?
JDL45 chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Fascinating. I just discovered this story and enjoyed the four chapters a lot. It's a direction I haven't seen before. If ever you happen to decide you want to continue the story, I'll be glad to read more.
mutecebu chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
I really liked this, thanks!
MoiisAwesome chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Awesome story. Write more!
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »