Reviews for The Art of the Deal
1upLinty chapter 4 . 1/12/2018
Gimme more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
This story is just so amazing!
Fanboy chapter 4 . 11/29/2017
I don't know if you are still on ff or not. However, I have read this story so many times it's not even funny. I hope that one day you will continue and finish this. How is Naruto going to deal with Akatsuki? Is his identity ever exposed? When will he start trading with other countries? Will Anko let Temari live? How will Naruto and Anko's relationship develop? Does Naruto go back to the village? When will Anko kill Orochimaru? Please come back and write!
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 11/6/2017
My god this is just really interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2017

Thank you for sharing this.
abbysbazil chapter 3 . 9/20/2017
Is he gay? Or does he still believe girls are made of coodies? Cant he learn to touch, if hes not ready for sex? Theres still other things he can do, or learn. But to completely reject hot ass women who want him is just soo annoying.
abbysbazil chapter 4 . 9/20/2017
I like it a lot. But theres also a lot of exposition without set up. Still, i hope you finish.
Bo chapter 4 . 8/15/2017
The name should be changed to The Art of a Genius
shade chapter 4 . 8/8/2017
I really love reading this fanfiction. it is a shame you never continued it.
FreeJSJJ chapter 4 . 7/12/2017
SUPERB!
There is no other way to describe this masterpiece.
Damn sad that this was discontinued...
My second most favoritr Naruto fic (2nd only due to length).
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2017
brilliant. they were hired by the very jinchuuriki they were supposed to catch
D72 chapter 4 . 6/3/2017
I knew when I started reading this it might as well have been clad in amber, but it was still an engaging read, only diminished by the fact it did not continue. Thank you for the excelent read.
D72 chapter 3 . 6/3/2017
Instead of a pyrotechnic wizard, Naruto seems to be learning how to be a ninja.
D72 chapter 2 . 6/3/2017
Hiring for quality, holy shit.
The Tostado chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
i am in agreement with everyone else here. This story was amazing. One of the best and most unique storylines on the site. It is truly unfortunate that the author disappeared just as the action was about to kick into high gear. a sad day for everyone. Still, what was written was well worth reading. this was my third time through, and i decided to leave a review since i finally made an account. Overall: 5 stars even with the length
1,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »