Reviews for The Art of the Deal
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2017
Ugh... the unending speculation as to how this would've played out... I hate that feeling.

Why do the best authors leave their works, and fanfiction itself, behind to forever tease discerning readers with what could've been?

At least leaving an outline of how it all would have played out if you lack the desire to finish would've been a bearable alternative, but just POOF!, abandoning such a compelling and interesting piece?

How cruel.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 4 . 3/15/2017
Very good
Killer-Rubber-Ducky chapter 4 . 1/31/2017
Where the hell is the update?!
Sexy Fox girl chapter 2 . 1/28/2017
i love this fanfic and i hope that it will be updated
Gatogirl1 chapter 4 . 1/14/2017
Aaah, I love this. It's complex, well-written, exciting...even on the 2nd read! I love Naruto and Anko kicking butt without being rudiculously OP. I can only imagine the convolutedness of things as Temari gets launched into her new mission! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2017
I've fallen in love with this story please continue it
antoninjohn chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
Nice, will he become emperor
anime Da vinci chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
great story and exciting i love it
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
when are going to update
Pwnsauce13 chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
Man, I'm glad I found this, despite its brevity so far, it is refreshingly original and well written, if you plan on updating any more, I eagerly await it, and if not, I still appreciate you sharing what you have.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
When are going to update
Shattering chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
This is one of the most awesome stories! Where are you! Come back please! D
Leroy chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
I've read quite a few of your stories now and I must say.. PLEASE FINISH THEM! You have awesome unique stories and it greatly saddens me to see them go unfinished.
Leroy
detvetdu chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
nice
a-d Pilot chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
Hitomi and Yoda?

You will be. You will be.
Intentional?