Reviews for The Art of the Deal
D72 chapter 3 . 6/3/2017
Instead of a pyrotechnic wizard, Naruto seems to be learning how to be a ninja.
D72 chapter 2 . 6/3/2017
Hiring for quality, holy shit.
The Tostado chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
i am in agreement with everyone else here. This story was amazing. One of the best and most unique storylines on the site. It is truly unfortunate that the author disappeared just as the action was about to kick into high gear. a sad day for everyone. Still, what was written was well worth reading. this was my third time through, and i decided to leave a review since i finally made an account. Overall: 5 stars even with the length
darklegendarysoldier chapter 4 . 5/25/2017
Why why for the love of fucking god did this have to stop at 4 chapters. 4 only fucking 4 it's only at four and it's already a damn masterpiece of excitement. What really sucks it's been here since 08 and no one not one damn person has picked it up all these reviews and viewers hasn't decided " Hey it's been 08 this poor genius has either given up or died i guess I better continue this so this unfinished masterpiece sits getting dust" For the love of God someone pick this one up and Continue it!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2017
Ugh... the unending speculation as to how this would've played out... I hate that feeling.

Why do the best authors leave their works, and fanfiction itself, behind to forever tease discerning readers with what could've been?

At least leaving an outline of how it all would have played out if you lack the desire to finish would've been a bearable alternative, but just POOF!, abandoning such a compelling and interesting piece?

How cruel.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 4 . 3/15/2017
Very good
Killer-Rubber-Ducky chapter 4 . 1/31/2017
Where the hell is the update?!
Sexy Fox girl chapter 2 . 1/28/2017
i love this fanfic and i hope that it will be updated
Gatogirl1 chapter 4 . 1/14/2017
Aaah, I love this. It's complex, well-written, exciting...even on the 2nd read! I love Naruto and Anko kicking butt without being rudiculously OP. I can only imagine the convolutedness of things as Temari gets launched into her new mission! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2017
I've fallen in love with this story please continue it
antoninjohn chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
Nice, will he become emperor
anime Da vinci chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
great story and exciting i love it
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
when are going to update
Pwnsauce13 chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
Man, I'm glad I found this, despite its brevity so far, it is refreshingly original and well written, if you plan on updating any more, I eagerly await it, and if not, I still appreciate you sharing what you have.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
When are going to update
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »