Reviews for The Art of the Deal
a-d Pilot chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
Hitomi and Yoda?

You will be. You will be.
Intentional?
a-d Pilot chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
While rereading this story, a couple of potential future scenes came to mind...
Hope you don't mind, but with luck I'll one day use the ideas you've presented here myself.

Eventual Tenshu Schools and Tutoring Within Ginsen Itself.
Seeing Nagi angry was a rare event, and they wished it was rarer.

"My allies do not fall, their families do not starve, and their children do not fear what may lurk in the night.
You were sent to learn. To ensure such never happens to them.

If you're unwilling to do so, go home and find someone who is."

Probably wouldn't fit. Inspired by a web video which claimed some rather irritating things about Disney films. (Cracked video: Disney Thinks You Hate Poor People.)
"You're a noble."

"No."

"Royalty then?"

Nagi paused, "There are many kinds of royalty, though three come to mind the quickest."

"The first is most common. The descendants of those already in power. These children, trained or not, are expected to lead in the future."

"The second also has the worst reputation, and for good reason. These are people who simply desire power and will do anything to attain it.
While rare in reality, the harm they cause is often so devastating that they linger in memory, tarnishing everyone around them."

"And the third...the third just does the job."

"The job?"

"To protect. To improve. To ensure that their friends and family, the friends of family, and the families of friends will have a better tomorrow than they did today."

"And they don't stop. They expand and continue expanding who and what is under their protection. Constantly learning new and better ways of doing so. Calling together people to help them do so and making certain they get what they need to do it."

"But don't think that means they indulge the whims of those they love." Nagi chuckled, "No, they're not the type to show loyalty without actual being loyal. If what someone needs is a swift kick in the rear, that's exactly what they get."

"So no, I'm not royalty.
But one day, I do intend be someone others could point to and say, They did the Job."
the epicslime chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
TBC ... Like all good business men he knows how to lie ... Wait no ... That's lawyers ...
Q.Q chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
And the plot thickens
Only to be cruelly cut by the scissors of a departed author
May this story rest in peace
And be a monument to all the unusual Naruto stories
May it live in the memory of all that read and will read it
And let the tears shed for it being discontinued be a reminder of its greatness
Thank you for giving us at least this much
Pencyke chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
Excellent work, I look forward to more in the future.
Silent Analyst chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
Glad Naruto has flaws
Silent Analyst chapter 3 . 4/22/2016
Nice show of force from Naruto.
Silent Analyst chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
Akatsuki? Amazing.
Silent Analyst chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
So quick, but interesting
TomasDark chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
Fucking awesome!
DranLeon chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
Damn good read. Hopefully you'll eventually update when you get the time.
Prof VMT chapter 4 . 2/24/2016
What a marvelous story. Unique, very unique, a Naruto story without most of the violence and stupid comedy. I really love this story, and I hope you will continue it. The suspense is killing me. Please update soon.
Alyr Lin chapter 3 . 2/13/2016
Ruthless and I love it. Thanks!
Alyr Lin chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
Fucking hilarious I love this chapter to death. Thanks for the chapter.
Alyr Lin chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Art is a ba- a deal! Thanks for the chapter!
1,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »