Reviews for The Art of the Deal
spedclass chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
HolyKnight5 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Kudos
Dark-Syaoran chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Itachi? Kisame? Kakuzu? God, this is going to be classic. A demon vessel hiring Akatsuki to wipe the floor with some Yakuza. This is just great.

This story is great. One of a kind, really. Never seen an idea like this really take root as well as this has. There are quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes, but nothing a beta couldn't fix with a good look-over.

I just love it.

Though, one thing I find weird is that Naruto hasn't requested training from Anko. I know he can't use chakra, but it would be prudent to learn how to wield weapons and become well versed at Taijutsu. I guess... kinda like Rock Lee. He can't use chakra but is still a ninja. This way, Anko wouldn't be needed 24/7 as protection and Naruto would be able to fight off attackers, himself.

He doesn't have to become super-ninja, which is something you probably wouldn't want with this type of story, but yeah. Learning to protect himself would be a sound investment.

I look forward to more.
Vesvius chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Great fic. It's already been gone through pretty well at TFF, so I'll jsut say GREAT FIC!
spedclass chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Wolf among sheep chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Great story please update when you get the time 8/10.
Dra'ka'do chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
hahaha, awsome so far! can't wait for you to give us "da faithfull readers" the next chapters!
kaatok chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
hot damm i like this story. i really hope you keep this one going cant wait for more updates. though wish i knew what TFF stood for so i could look up other stories that that other guy mentioned. oh well i will figure it out or will find it mentioned elsewhere i do read alot of stories
Garrus chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Wow, I'm really liking this story. Original, and well written to boot. Nice little twist with them hiring Akatsuki, wonder what they would do if they knew that a jinchuuriki hired them. My only beef is that I wish Naruto would be more physically strong. Eh good story though.
Lord Geryon chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Woo, 'bout time you got your stuff up here Fosfor!

Now, let's see the rest of it. :D
Luki Fanfic chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
This fic is great. I love businessman Naruto and Anko, its gloriously ironic. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Going straight to favourites.
Dapster chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Moving another one of your story's here eh? another good one, I'll be watching for updates, both on TFF and here...
1,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85