Reviews for Twilight
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
great story:)
Amaya And Aiko no Akatsuki chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I really like this so far. I would continue reading right now but it's already 1:30 am! I'll be back tomorrow to continue!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 10 . 2/25/2011
nice
Moon-Diva chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
Definitely one of your better written stories. The portrayals of the characters were so real and vivid. I just love all the subtleties in the story. Very well done.
angel897 chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
i like this story love to see a sequal to it prehaps if more of sakuras past in known and akatsuki is brought up she just tells them itachi saved her, prehaps she does not like to be touched especially by men were they later learn that she was raped. could see kabato causing problems later on as well. random thoughts hope you dont mind. but still please keep writing love your stories
ZoZoe2k8 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
awsome
UDM chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
i felt like i just wasted my time.
nipnag chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
NICE STORY! i usually don't like these kind of AUs, like sakura under orochimaru (even though unwillingly), but yours was great! i think you portrayed itachi really well, he was in character at all times. and i really liked him and sakura's conversation, she's smart and retorts back at him with witty replies which what makes the whole conversation between them interesting. thank you for this great read!
mangachick1 chapter 10 . 2/15/2010
Oh PLease ake a squeal i love this fic! I've never seen one like it! Your an amazing writer! Well done for the fic!
Apple Juice and Candy Floss chapter 10 . 1/27/2010
I really enjoyed this story, please write a sequel to it!
DeeaE chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
Xd and yet another formidably story which keeps me begin for more!
Uzumaki-Reiko chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
I love love love this story. You're so amazing, I always re-read your ItaSaku's when I want depth. I'll be waiting for some more!

-Rei
lalala01 chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
This is really good! D I really hope you write a sequel!

The ending IS good though. For a sequel that is. xP

I like your writing style and pace of the story.
UchihaLover chapter 10 . 3/20/2009
Great story, it left a lot to the imagination. Even so, I hope you decide to write a sequel soon.
kitten652 chapter 10 . 2/12/2009