Reviews for Girls Together Sarcastically
Dark Kuno chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Congratulations

This story was selected as a nominee and/or winner for one or more categories in the Written Works segment of the 2012 Daria Fanworks Awards (aka "the Booties").

Feel free to check out, and possibly subscribe to, the community. You may also wish to visit Outpost Daria, The Paperpusher's Message Board (a forum for Daria art, discussion and fanfiction) and DariaWiki for more Daria fan fiction & art, as well as information on the Daria Fanworks Awards.
Grrrreat chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
If you left the story there, I'd be happy. Surprising to see them all headed on this path. Worth every minute.
Kairan1979 chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
I'm really happy about the update.
I wonder if Quinn's feelings about Lambert are right and the band is going to face trouble because of him.
Dark Kuno chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
As a nominee and/or winner for one or more categories in the 2008 Daria Fanworks Awards (aka "the Booties"), this work has bee added to the Best of Daria Fan Fiction Community here on FanFictionNet.

Feel free to check out, and possibly subscribe to, the community. You may also wish to visit Outpost Daria, The Paperpusher's Message Board (a forum for Daria fanfiction and art) and/or DariaWiki for more Daria fan fiction & art, as well as information on the Daria Fanworks Awards.
Professor Wolfsbane TPT chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
Oh, Please say you're gonna finish this fic!

Cause seriously, I reckon it's got potential to be great.

I'm even gonna put it on my 'Good Fanfics List', so I'll remember to check for updates.

PS: Having Trent show up at some point, to see a show and comment on the group would be a good idea. Even if he's just shocked to find out how good they are. ;)

And having him be more than a little amazed about Daria coming out of her shell would work too.

Okay, I admit it. I'm kinda a Daria/Trent fan...
Jak chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
Hey just wanted to say im loving this story. looking 4ward to further installments and its grreat yo hear u've got ideas 4 further stories!
Respitini chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
Excellent. Very happy to see this one! Your OC, Tim, nearly stole the show. But Tom acquitted himself well. Enjoyable installment, and looking forward, as always, to more.
Emote Control chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
I really like this story, and have added it to my Favorite Stories list. A suggestion for future chapters: it seems to me that a potential conflict within the group is the need to take stage names - Mortgendorffer (sp?) simply isn't a good name for a singer, someone suggests that they go by the names "Daria Martin" and "Quinn Martin", and conflict ensues.
Respitini chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
Wow. Just... wow. A simply spectacular chapter. The depth you've given to these characters continues to amaze. Troubled-Homelife!Sandi has become fanon (which for me is a compliment), and you've treated this with a deft hand. Excellent stuff, and I look forward to more.
Strumwulf chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
Excellent chapter. I like how the chapter was done from Sandi's viewpoint, and the interactions from the band were great. Sandi's backstory was a nice addition.
jak chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
great to see an update after so long :)
RLobinske chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Congratulations, this story has been nominated for the 2007 Daria Fanworks Awards in the Favorite New Series Written Works category.

The full list of nominations can be found at:

Links to all eligible stories for 2007 can be found at:

Rules for voting can be found at:

Thank you.
Strumwulf chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Good story here. I like how you got the characters together and how they play off each. Jane's summation at the end of chapter 4 really sums it up. Hope you added more to this, maybe we can see how the band interacts with some of the others from Lawndale.
Jakus chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
Hey dude this is another great story. I'm really enjoying it so keep going with it. As someone who would really like to experience life in a band this is a just a kick arse ride

Keep it up D
smk chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
My favorite chapter, so far! Keep it up.