Reviews for Tired of Sorries
Timeloopy chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I'm very late reviewing this but this is hilarious. . .even now!
gillybean970 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
This is hilarious How come I never read this before!

I laughed so hard, you have a gift on Sawyer's side of the conversation you know that? It could be handy if you came up with a AU college thing.

women falling like flies and ones reciprocating out of sky .. puha t was so funny...
Tahti chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Hey, that was fantastic! Such a satisfying vent on Kate. She's been all over the place in S3, whimsical and immature, trying to have the cake and eat it (funny thing, much like the 'Lost' writers ;)), and a part of me wishes both Jack and Sawyer would turn her down, like in your story. Perhaps that would teach her a lesson. I have no doubt Sayid wouldn't be overtly receptive to her advances either. Harhar.

Jack and Sawyer's male bonding was great, I would so love to see them become buddies, they're not that different really and I think if not for Kate, they could develop some kind of friendship, Jack letting go of his control-freak side and Sawyer giving in to the more honest one. A really nice moment between the two and you captured it very well, both characters IN character.

"“I mean if we’re going to lose woman left and right it seems only fair that some should start falling out of the sky.” This was answered by Jack letting out a loud bark of laughter." - hilarious. I can so picture them exchanging comments like that. :D And scanning the camp for attractive female butts. :D Excellent. I loved it all, how you made a point either of them could go for any woman in sight, while Kate would be helpless and desperate and jealous. Well, taste your own medicine, Kate!
geekmage chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
This was really good. I'm also a make-up-your-damn-mind-kater.
The Other chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
you are a weirdo, and that's good.(no offence, I call myself one all the time) That as a really funny story and I laughed a lot, which was good cause I'm feeling really depressed lately. Well done!
AllieSMG chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I'm a Skater, but this was hilarious! I loved it, and Jack and Sawyer's little talk about Kate's craziness. XD

“Well that sucks cause Claire’s my sister, Sun is married and honestly Rose scares me when she yells.” Jack said and Sawyer’s mouth dropped open. - LOL! Rose scares him,very nice.

“Then again mamacita and I could hook up, you know I’d be a cool brother in law.” Sawyer said grinning.

“True” Jack said. “If you hurt her I’d have to slit your throat open.” he said with a friendly tone.

“Fair enough” Sawyer said with an accepting nod they clinked bottles together and both laughed. - ROFL! I love their playful banter, hits is excellent. How do you come up with this stuff?

Meanwhile down the ways Kate stood watching the two with her sad pouty face on as she realized she lost both men. She whimpered to herself but then had a thought. She wondered what Sayid was up to and if he was alone. - XD!

ROFLOL I really enjoyed this fic! Great job! :)
airwar chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I love it hun! Conmama all the way Damn, i love the jawyer interaction xD...you said you were going to update changes are ahead son? I ned my jate smutt:P
JaterByHeart chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
OMG :D This was so great! I'm not really that mad or pissed of with Kate anymore so i thought I wouldn't like this but it was SO funny.. Hahaha... Seriously, the whole conversation with Sawyer and Jack. And OMG. Conmama I'd love that!

Not so much for the jacket part, but Jack can also hook up with Naomi, the woman he's not supposed to know about. That could get kinky :D

And the comment about Sayid *crackup*

Seriously, I loved it!
mpjl03 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
OMG! My 2 fave characters teaming up! It's so awesome! Especially the whole brother-in-law conversation about Claire. LOL!
EmRosey chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
LOL fun!
Megs-3 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Okay, seriously laughing my ass off here! What a great one-shot - light-hearted and fun and funny as hell. I am definitely starting to warm up to serious Kate-bashing lately - she really is becoming obnoxiously...well, obnoxiously obnoxious, I guess. Poor Jack and Sawyer! Anyhoo, great job!