Reviews for Fourth Wall Rising
Griff4823 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Heh, that was a fun prequel. I might read the thing it's a prequel of. It's definitely an interesting idea, and the description was fairly good. There were a few grammatical errors, but this was published seven years ago, so they're probably not worth mentioning. P All in all, it was entertaining, and it was funny to see Kuwagamon as an actor.
Takeshi Jecht chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
dude awesome story keep going
StackerWlf chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
when will you update this story again? I have already read the other two stories in this series and there are many hints of what happened during the awakening but no concrete story so I would like to find out what exactly happened. will this prequel go in the order of season because I would really like to find out what happened on the DAY OF WRATH.
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
The fourth wall series sounds good! Funny story.
Risa Chan chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Ara?... A prequel? Cool! Tai's first fanfic, poor guy. Is this a one-shot or is it going to be long?
Keyo-Red Angel of Hope chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Keheehe.

Now this is just adding wit to your wit with your other work. As if you don't knock Tai's head around enough.

I take it the Lord of Fantasy will make an appearence here aswell?
Katsuno-Hitomi chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Oh. A prequel. Sweet. Tai's first fanfic, huh? I'm guesing this will explain how all the Digimon characters got to the point that they are by "The Wages of Fans Fiction." Sweet.
Dag 417 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
This looks pretty good, I wasn't expecting a prequel...

Keep up the good work