Reviews for Starting Over
Sgt.Mufflebuns chapter 56 . 7/26
Oh jeez. It's been around...4 years since I read this? 4 years...I'll be honest, this was one of the first stories I read on this site. While it can be argued that I don't really like doing fanfiction itself...reading it can be a whole lot different. I honestly forgot about this story, until I started replaying Harvest Moon again on an emulator over these years...and I realize that it's influenced my writing.

I'm usually not one for drama or romance, but this was something I thoroughly enjoyed, and remember enjoying. And yet, it's something I really miss. Yes, I know that you said that you're out of the fanfiction community, and I fully understand. But...dang...it sort of hurts to never see an epilogue for this story. I want to really see more, but I know you're very unlikely to ever update it, but still...at such, such a big cliffhanger...
ShadowBloodNinja chapter 56 . 2/24
It has been years and I demand that epilogue okay.
Thank You chapter 56 . 4/26/2016
For this fanfiction. It was actually my first fanfiction when I was an awkward twelve year old who discovered the joys of Harvest Moon. It's been about seven years and I just now found it again. It's still as good as it was back then. The characterization is great and this story has always been in the back of my mind. It's honestly inspiring and I think it subconsciously affected my writing - the build-ups and suspense. I'm so, so, so glad that I found it again and I want to thank you for being the first author of fanfiction I ever read. I may not be as enthusiastic about Harvest Moon anymore but I'm glad it lead me to this.
nickdaman6 chapter 56 . 4/2/2016
I'm glad I read this... even if I don't really play Harvest Moon that often. Honestly, change a few names and places, you could have yourself an actual novel or series here. I hope you take that advice and actually do it, even thought it has been a few years since you finished writing this. But thank you for it, all the same. It got me thinking about how my life will be changing soon and... well, water works can't even begin to describe what's coming out of my eyes right now (ew, gross I know). It's a great fic that I wish there was an epilogue to, but won't ask for you to come back to it if you feel you don't want to. It ends well enough as it is, I think. Again, great fic and thanks for it all.

Peace,
nickdaman6
Guest chapter 51 . 2/2/2015
This story drove me crazy.

I hated how you portrayed Jill as a selfish spoiled brat, and I'm stopping now because I honestly can't take her bullshit anymore.
CitySkyline chapter 56 . 11/8/2013
Aaaaaaah. I fell in love with this fic so hard, it was beautiful. The characters and emotions were just so real and true, and multiple times I would just collapse and scream out to my sister from across the hall that I was dying of a broken heart, and then yell out that it was mended fifteen minutes later.

I honestly never thought I'd read a fanfiction this long-I'm kind of a 99k and under girl- but it was truly, 100% worth it. In all honesty, I don't fully mind if you put up an epilogue or not because in my opinion, you've given me enough of an ending to put my mind at rest. That said, I'll be following the story regardless.

About the uh-conceiving (sp? No idea, too lazy to check), that was confusing. You could've thrown some subtle T-rated lines in, rather than having it pop up out of no where...but that's just me, I prefer subtle suggestive hints than none at all.

I'll be looking forward to the ending regardless.
Mew-Star-Mew chapter 56 . 10/20/2013
God, please add the epilogue!
I'm dieing here, please!
This is by far the best story I have read in my life!
I CAN'T JUST STAND JILL TELLING GRAY SHE'S PREGNANT AND JUST LEAVE THE STORY LIKE THAT!
I'm gonna cry! Hell, I cried through the hole story! YOU CAN'T STOP!
What happens afterwards?!
Please, you gotta be there and update!
lavendercookie chapter 56 . 6/5/2013
I don't know if you still come on here two and a half years later, but I wanted to say thanks for the story! I read it this week in its entirety, and it has been great... and fun! It's not perfect, of course, but it doesn't need to be to be amazing. You've accomplished something that few people ever do. I'm proud of you (even though I know nothing
about you). Keep on making people smile.
Cady chapter 56 . 3/4/2013
it has been two freakin' years. i dont care if it is half assed, i want an ending. and i want tom to get an STD from his model gf. that would be awesome
Cady chapter 56 . 3/4/2013
DUDE UPDATE I AM DYING HERE
kelley28 chapter 56 . 2/21/2013
Please give us the epilogue. I'm DYING to see how this ends.
Sparky chapter 56 . 2/14/2013
Like seriously! -
Sparky chapter 56 . 2/14/2013
BEST FAN-FICTION EVER!
umpaloolie chapter 56 . 1/5/2013
I know i'm a bit late and it is nearly 2 years since this was updated but i just had to review. This story was absolutely perfect! it had me gripped from beginning to end. All the years that i have been reading harvest moon fanfiction this is the perfect one i had always been looking for and it was truly amazing! I hope that one day you come to write the epilogue, id love to see it finally completed.
asheya chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I love this fanfiction! -
It's amazing and I really admire this fanfiction. I hope one day I'll be a great writer like you!
P.S. I want to epilogue (: