Reviews for Starting Over
CitySkyline chapter 56 . 11/8/2013
Aaaaaaah. I fell in love with this fic so hard, it was beautiful. The characters and emotions were just so real and true, and multiple times I would just collapse and scream out to my sister from across the hall that I was dying of a broken heart, and then yell out that it was mended fifteen minutes later.

I honestly never thought I'd read a fanfiction this long-I'm kind of a 99k and under girl- but it was truly, 100% worth it. In all honesty, I don't fully mind if you put up an epilogue or not because in my opinion, you've given me enough of an ending to put my mind at rest. That said, I'll be following the story regardless.

About the uh-conceiving (sp? No idea, too lazy to check), that was confusing. You could've thrown some subtle T-rated lines in, rather than having it pop up out of no where...but that's just me, I prefer subtle suggestive hints than none at all.

I'll be looking forward to the ending regardless.
Mew-Star-Mew chapter 56 . 10/20/2013
God, please add the epilogue!
I'm dieing here, please!
This is by far the best story I have read in my life!
I CAN'T JUST STAND JILL TELLING GRAY SHE'S PREGNANT AND JUST LEAVE THE STORY LIKE THAT!
I'm gonna cry! Hell, I cried through the hole story! YOU CAN'T STOP!
What happens afterwards?!
Please, you gotta be there and update!
lavendercookie chapter 56 . 6/5/2013
I don't know if you still come on here two and a half years later, but I wanted to say thanks for the story! I read it this week in its entirety, and it has been great... and fun! It's not perfect, of course, but it doesn't need to be to be amazing. You've accomplished something that few people ever do. I'm proud of you (even though I know nothing
about you). Keep on making people smile.
Cady chapter 56 . 3/4/2013
it has been two freakin' years. i dont care if it is half assed, i want an ending. and i want tom to get an STD from his model gf. that would be awesome
Cady chapter 56 . 3/4/2013
DUDE UPDATE I AM DYING HERE
kelley28 chapter 56 . 2/21/2013
Please give us the epilogue. I'm DYING to see how this ends.
Sparky chapter 56 . 2/14/2013
Like seriously! -
Sparky chapter 56 . 2/14/2013
BEST FAN-FICTION EVER!
umpaloolie chapter 56 . 1/5/2013
I know i'm a bit late and it is nearly 2 years since this was updated but i just had to review. This story was absolutely perfect! it had me gripped from beginning to end. All the years that i have been reading harvest moon fanfiction this is the perfect one i had always been looking for and it was truly amazing! I hope that one day you come to write the epilogue, id love to see it finally completed.
asheya chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I love this fanfiction! -
It's amazing and I really admire this fanfiction. I hope one day I'll be a great writer like you!
P.S. I want to epilogue (:
KENDRA1212 chapter 56 . 10/23/2012
Umm, I don't know how to say this but...I kinda, sorta love you! XD well your story more specifically. But, cough, it's been over a year and you haven't uploaded the epilogue! A YEAR!
So um, yeah, I love this story with a passion, and I ope you update soon! :)
-Kendra
DPAnon chapter 56 . 8/21/2012
Where to begin... First off, I guess I should say that this fanfiction has made it into my book of awesome fanfictions. I wish I had found it much, much sooner. It was still a fantastic read nonetheless, and I'm hoping that epilogue comes along sooner than later. :D
I highly suggest you keep writing. You're very good at it, and I shall be stalking your page to see what other little treasures I can find. X3
Random Jelly Beans chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that this fic has officially been recognized as a "classic" in the HM fandom (at least on tumblr). That is all. :)

Happy writing
Icefire149 not logged in chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
i LOVE this story soooooo much. I still do. Honestly. I AM NEVER GOING TO LEAVE UNTIL YOU UPDATE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE JUST UPDATE! i NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
winterchild890 chapter 56 . 3/27/2012
Okay first thing is first, as your best friend I demand an epilogue, plain and simple.

Now, onto the actual story. Never have I wanted to hug, hit and yell at a character all at the same time as I have with Jill. She reminds me of someone who I feel these exact emotions with(I wonder who?)

Jack. Oh Jack Jack Jack. He is truly lovely, wonderful, spectacular. If it's possibly to fall hopelessly in love with a fictional character, I did. I fell hard.

The girls of the town. Why do I see my friendship group? Ann is the most adorable, dorky and fantastic comic relief I have ever met. I'll admit, I didn't like Karen, but she became very loveable. Elli and Popuri are darling. Rick broke my heart and made me laugh, as did Kai.

The Gray and Jill love story was one of the most infuriatingly beautiful things I have ever read in my entire life. Never have I shipped a pair so damn hard.

Mary and Jack *sigh*... that is all I have to say there.

Your story was so filled with almost every single thing that makes a story believable and I'm so glad that you finally relented and let me read it (actually I found it, much to your displeasure, but HA). You are truly an incredible writer and after reading this I can say that I feel so much like a very proud big sister right now.

Kudos to you, kitten. KUDOS.
1,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »