Reviews for Starting Over
Quartet chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
Yay! New character! I'm excited for that, because – no offence – I didn't see how you could possibly drag on Jill's part alone for thirty more chapters. There was a whole lot of dialogue here; I would have liked to see some more physical description of their surroundings while they were on the phone... but I think I'm going to like Jack.
awesomeking chapter 13 . 7/1/2008
nope it was just at the right time thank you thank you thank you thank you ah you made my day
Song Of The Sparrow chapter 13 . 4/14/2008
Jill and Gray?

Just friends? I dont see it.
sweetprincess16 chapter 13 . 9/23/2007
...not too long right?

seriously, this has got to be one of my favorite fanfics ever! i love the soap opra-ey problems and all the love triangles! its so sweet! oh, and what was with cliff? what a jerk!

haha anyway update soon...or else!

teehee

sweetprincess16
Pa-kun chapter 13 . 9/13/2007
Aww, I'm glad it didn't get to akward :x

Daww, poor Gray. Jill is so cutely dense XD

Pfft...Vitamin Town...hehe! XD Jaacckk~! Yay yay yay!
Nikshi chapter 13 . 9/8/2007
NO!NO LONG TIME! NOW!

I absolutley love your story! We have to get Gray some action! He is so super hot! I married him in the game! I want to devise a plan to sue them for the rights to him...oh...I read at the bottom of one of the chapters you read KISS THE GIRL. I believe it was a Kai CLaire fic...Claire is the default name for the blonde girl- jill for the bruntette in AWL, so I read in a fanforum that pointed it out angerly to someone...anyway, if you go to YOU TUBE and search harvest moon claire/gray there is a video slide show with that song and lots of really cool fanart called tenderhookiss. There are other pairings as well. but I like this video the best. Also a claire/gray with the tarzan song with some buttkickin fanart!

Your plot is really cool, and I am interested in your story. I believe that the only thing that could be improved on is physical detail. You have some good things, but you could add more and that would take your story from awesome to wicked cool in my rating system...like when jill/claire was begging big bro o stay, you could of described her jumping up and down- from your or another character POV. copy your line and add vivid sprinkles!EX:

"I wouldn't be letting you stay for nothing, loser, you'd have to work HARD to earn your keep!" Anne and Popuri snikcered at Jill's comment. "Oh please, please, please!" She squeeled while jumping up and down like a pre-schooler. Her sudden age regression had her two frineds trying despartley to stiffle their laughter

But that's just me...and your stuff is already awesome as is. Go ahead and update ASAP...but please don't sacrifice quality to put out another chapter sooner. I lot of fics go bad from that, but all of your chapters are engaging and entertaining. So please don't read this review and go 'hey. I'm gonna rewrite the previous chapters and thank this reviewer in the 1st'rewritten' one. I don't want angry Moonies standing outside my house with tourches.I just would like to see you take your talent to the next level by adding 'fluent motiion to your poetry' as an English teacher once said.

I don't remember what this is rated by I think it was T...I'm writing some fiction, but its Rated M for...Gray's butt shots! I don't know if I'll post it that way...probally take out the nudity... I wrote some fiction in another genre before and didn't get a lot of reviews, but the ones I got were encouraging. If you happen to see my fic, please let me know what you think...(I might post two version..one kid frinedly or something...but everyone I know who reads fanfics are tweens and older...:)}...and kudos on describing the actuall characters in emotional situations ( Gray saving jill earlier from the ocean/ karen's breakup drama). I had to make Mary psycho in my fic to make the story work, and she is not even in it that much!

You get 9/10 from me. And you don't have to listen to me at all. Just let your creatvity flow because you're doing a really good job. I just read a lot of different fanfics, and find that as authors write more stories, they become better and better, describing minimal details in a room or a gesture...only problem with that is sometimes they get so caught up in small details, they take away from the plot because everyone is paying attention to the sceenary...I wish this thing had spell check...anyway, You'd rather have to little than to much of a good thing. PLease update as soon as you are able, and please...can we get a kiss between Jil and Gray..even one of those they tripped and when they landed their lips touched and everyone was embarasedd for 20 minute ones...pretty pretty pretty please!( jumping up and down giving puppy dog eyes and bottom lip pouted.) ;P
Aoi Rain chapter 13 . 8/31/2007
It's Mei-chan! Hiya! I signed in! Umm, if my email's present here, PLEASE don't use it! Just read my profile, and get a little background story... I'm awful at this, and sometimes I actually am a little scared about talking online.

But, anyways... Hmm, it'd be kinda nice to PM each other once in a while. I'm writing Black Cat, Harvest Moon, Trauma Center (completely stuck, gotta think PLOT!), and FFXII fanfics right now. Haha. I overtask myself, fizzle out, wait a few days, then get back on track. And my Black Cat was originally on paper... But then I lost it at school, and then it lost ANOTHER one on the same day... And then the last one somehow got coke poured all over it... So this time it's on the computer, haha.

Just keep in mind that I am one of those people who's parents are way overprotective (as in I'm over 13, but still can't watch all the PG-13 movies... I am quite ashamed...)

Sorry to talk too much about myself, getting to you!

This story is still awesome! I know Rick will take a while to fall out of love with Jill, and Jill really is a stereotypical dumb blonde. Sometimes.

I can't wait to see Jack! Why do I think 'Byakuya' every time I see his name? It's really strange... Anyways, you did a great job of this, and I think that the scene with Saibara was actually really funny!

And it wouldn't really be ripping me off if you used my idea. When I suggest an idea, I don't mind if others use it... Unless I say so. At the most, you should put a small note in the end of the chapter about where you got the idea. Hehe. Again, that's the MOST you could do. ,..,

Anyways, I've been busy lately, so I haven't been able to keep up with anything. And thanks for mentioning me again! I know I write long reviews! ;P

Just keep writing, think outside the box, and do what you want. Oh, and if we do PM each other, can we try not to talk about really personal stuff... You know, safety... I know I keep bringing this up, but, yeah. _U

Anyways, I finally clicked all the buttons, which I assume to be a good thing, xD. If it's not, I apologize many, many times. ,..,

And, just one quick question about something I saw on your profile... What's 'canon' mean? I'm not very good with slang. Darn this... Non-logical brain of mine! (I'm bad at some logic, as in deducing where the crap I left my DS!)
0xAngelx0 chapter 13 . 8/29/2007
Whua nice !

I can't wait for the next chapter D Cool that Jack's moving in. Bet he's handsome and gonna have all the girls fall for him xD
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 13 . 8/29/2007
THAT WAS GREAT! Not rushed about Jack coming to mineral town at all! THat was perfect, and Gray is going out with Jill! E! THis is soo perfect! Too perfect to be true! OH, There must be something terrible on the way! Jack is gonna end up with Mary, that's my guess! Or he'll... DIE! Or, what would be worse... VERONICA COMES TO TOWN WITH TOM, TED, WHATEVER HIS NAME WAS (I don't remember!) That would just send Jill over the edge... Oh, now I've done it! I've given you that idea that would ruin this happy moment! NO ok, i'm good now! Bye, goodnight, ect.
Baby bear chapter 13 . 8/28/2007
Hooray! I loved 's coming to town wonder if all the girl's will fall for Jack the same way the boy's fell for chapter was so awesome keep it up.I'm still cheering for Gray and Jill your this good at writing you shouldn't chapter's please.
fennecfox03 chapter 13 . 8/28/2007
Great chapter. And, i just realized: Jack and Jill. LOL. Keep up the good work and update soon!

-Fennecfox03
DoubleKK chapter 13 . 8/28/2007
AHA! I was right!

...

Ahem. Just needed a moment of gloating.

I noticed that Jill is completely oblivious to the males around her, becasue she had no clue that Gray just asked her out on a date. Her hair color is starting to show through her personality.

Yes, she's a dumb blonde.

(no offense to all the intelligent blondes out there, but sometimes it's an accurate sterotype.) Anyway, I'm glad that Jack isn't coming for no reason like in some stories. This just fits better.

Jack and Jill went up the hill...
The Scarlet Sky chapter 13 . 8/28/2007
You LIVE! Lol, now I know how my reviewers feel when I don't update for a month...

But poor Ricky...I love the guy, just not with Jill in this fic. Usually, I LOVE farmer x Rick pairings, though. And omg, was HARSH. Poor, poor Ricky... Can't wait to see how Jill reacts when Gray confesses his feelings, too. Will it be a Rick x Jill repeat of emotional drama?

And Jack? WOOT! Bring on the brother! Lol, I'm rambling...just update!
DemonDude12 chapter 13 . 8/28/2007
Sweet! Jack's coming!

Shame we won't see another chapter for a while, but I'll still be looking forward to it.
meme chapter 13 . 8/28/2007
lOl xD it's jack from the game? wOww I will lOve to see the next chapter update soon :D
Rapid-Starr chapter 13 . 8/28/2007
Alright, that was another very good chapter! I'm glad that for the moment things seem to be working out for Jill. And now her brother will be joining her too, cool! I'm curious to see how he fits into the story and which of Mineral Towns eligible maidens will he will fall for (if any lol). Cya next chapter! _
x.Kaminari chapter 13 . 8/28/2007
Hey Girly!

Heh...Ya, I have a HM story. You Gotta' check it out!

-Ten!
Midnight Hope chapter 13 . 8/28/2007
Yay! Jack's moving in with Jill. Well, I did enjoy the chapter and it's ok. School has probably started. TRY to update soon!
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 13 . 8/28/2007
Yay, Jack's coming to Mineral Town! I can't wait to see what impact his arrival will have! I'm looking forward to your next update! Cya :)