Reviews for Diary of the Obscure
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
It's been so long I hope you haven't forgot about it! I really love it
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
I am really getting into this. I hope you still haven't given up on it, since its been 7 years
demonduck132 chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
Oh, I'm so sorry. ~hug~ I admire you for not completely falling to pieces in writing for the whole world to see over . Some people would.
demonduck132 chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
Oh, you are so mean. The bit about Shino dying before his and Hinata's wedding and her still wearing the engagement ring brings tears to my eyes. Oh, the horrible cruelty and depression of this chapter. I want to cry. How could you do something like that to poor Hinata? What has she ever done to you? I hate it when people kill Shino off, he's just one of those characters that just shouldn't die. Even if he's not in the story, he can't die, he's not allowed to. I don't even really like him, but a world without him would be an empty one, one bereft of life.
demonduck132 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Hate to break it to ya, but there's already a Midori in the series, and guess what, it's a guy. got to naruto. and type in midori, you'll see him
shyghost48 chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
I really enjoyed ur work. thanks 4 ur time. Hope ur doing fantastic!

sicerely ur fan.

ps. love diary of a madman
Nejislady chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
I'm so sorry about your situation, by now I hope the worst is over and your able to get through this with the love and support of family and close friends.
APurpleAvacado chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that ( I hope it goes well...as well as divorce goes at least.

I love this story D It's quite creative. I can't wait for the update. I'll be on the look out D Ace work _

I love it!
Tani Barton chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
I'm really enjoying this story and am looking forward to seeing more of it. I'm really curious about what Shikamaru's thilking in all this, but I'm definitely enjoying the Kiba perspective. Also, I hope things have been getting better for you since the last time you updated. *hugs*
inkweller chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
I'm sorry to hear that, but I thought I'd let you know that I LOVE this fic. It's great!
Renn chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
Ouch, good luck with...stuff.

I hope someday you can continue this though, it's really cool so far! Can't wait for more!...but for your sake, I'll force myself!
dark-night-sky chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
err... good luck? Divorces are really stressful, my parents went though one, so not much I can say to make it better. Though, I guess when it's all over it's better

I'll wait ~ _

ja ne ~

Kitty
Animes chocolate-cherry chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
OMG Im so sorry! I dont know even know you...but im really sory! T-T
DZD3 chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
O_O HE DID WHAT! WTF! TT-TT I'm so so sorry! I may not really...even know you but I'm sorry...Take as much time as you need...I feel bad I was rushing you -_-' . I'm so soorryy!

SINCERELY SORRY!
FlashDrive chapter 5 . 7/30/2007
OMG! :( I'm so sorry to hear that! That must be terrible... I'm glad to hear you have most of the next chapter done, though. :) I don't want to demand for an update soon or anything, because, as you wrote, you're under enough stress at the moment. So, if it makes you feel any better, you have my complete hope that things start looking up for you. :)

I love your stories, by the way, I just never get around to reviewing because I'm a horrible, horrible person. D: I've already promised myself to work on that, though, so you've earned yourself an avid fan! XD