Reviews for Reflections of Perfection
SILVERArrowGRIFFIN chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Nice reflections but the ending ain't that nice though but i still love your story
justcallmefaye chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
o, nice. you did the whole "confusing juxtaposition of lots of different POV-type things" really, really well. it ended up being very artistic, and very good. kudos to you!
Tigger101 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Well written and unique.

A different style the reader kind of has to sift carefully through.

I agree with your interpretation of Ginny's motivations in this fic - though I don't think she necessarily intended it, she doesn't know or love the "real" Harry - just the brave, handsome boy-who-lived.

An interesting use of the lyrics from "Humko Maloom Hai" - I personally thought it was a little bit out of place, especially the second half of the line; but I could be biased by having actually seen the considerably more light-hearted movie.
Esmerald tears chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Wow.

Yeah, a bit confusing at times, but awesome. I really loved this one.

Congrats!
Scision chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
damn. sdkdf i love this style, it has such a spiritual feelingin it.. i like the freezing/burning thing. my favorites lines are;

"We're all fools, she realizes. We only acknowledge what we wantto see. (That is perfection.)" and "she grew up along time ago" too for some reason haha. actually i like a lot of this.. it explores a lot of emotion and everything. and does give off the feel not everything is perfect. great job :D