Reviews for Planting Her Garden
steadfast chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
This is such a charming story. Thanks.
stusue chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
Beautiful, touching, simple, sweet, heart-warming, funny, simply wonderful... Thanks! :o)
sugarshaker chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Sweet! I love the juxtaposition of the rose garden, Jack all dirty and sweaty, and Sam in her PJ's.
Dreamer22 chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
that was absolutely positively chock full of wonderfully sappy moments :-p well done
Chopin Gal chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Beautifully rendered and believable. Thank you!
kinnik72 chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
Really sweet and I am so happy. Yes I dug up 100 ft trench with a depth of 12 inches, this was for piping and yes I am sore. I knew it would get me and so I need to do mor yard work and there's plenty of that to go around!
kinnik72 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Very nice beginning, so I'm hooked again reading your story.
mary chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
Sweet loved it.

hugs

mary xx
janissima chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
Makes me eager to get started on my own gardening this weekend. Wish I had a hubby like Jack who would be willing to help out! Mine prefers tinkering with his computer to getting dirty. Enjoyed the story...thanks for writing!
Nikki chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
That was beautiful - really enjoyed the story and the writing. Very romantic - and perfect characterisation - well done! :)
christina chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
that was so sweet and well writen
ScruffyLovin chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
Aw, that was so sweet and romantic! I really enjoyed reading it. :)
BettyHall223 chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
Jack is so sweet and doing this for Sam really tells her how much he loves her. I really enjoyed your story.
cess525 chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
sweet:D I have the anti-green thumb but I love my mom's rose garden it's small but I love them when they bloom:D
sammie77 chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
Beautiful story! Loved it! Jack is so sweet!