Reviews for Pain vs Nothing At All
I must admit the beginning of the story had me worried. The strain on their relationship was a little too much for me to handle. I almost quit halfway, but as an amateur writer I decided to give the story a chance, I really am glad I did. Is it a very nice job. Everything together at the very end.
Faolana chapter 15 . 5/7
well damn... I nearly cried several times... this was beautiful...
StarlightGilgalad chapter 15 . 3/11
Awesome! I loved it! Well done, well written, and thanks for writing such an amazing story!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/26/2014
brilliant story!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
Very beautiful story. Made me laugh and smile and just bask in cuteness and surprise. Thank you. You are a talented writer! I love the wit you put in this! I enjoyed all the way through, wish it was longer even!
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
I loved it. I like how you twisted the story of PAN an well. Beautifully done. Great Story!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
I love this! Your ending was amazing, please keep on writing!
onecelestialbeing chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
OH DAMN how did I miss THIS? There are never enough Wendy/Hook fics (mature ones) to satisfy my thirst!
Uchihas apprentice chapter 15 . 5/19/2011
I love fascinated me from the very start..and for no apparent reason..the end brought tears to my eyes...

and thats just that...

I couldnt imagine NOT having read this..Id actually hurt myself if I didnt read this..its awesome (awesome being the highest praise I give..favorite word as it is)

and yeah /
B.B chapter 15 . 5/17/2011
This was great I loved it compleatly!
pastheart chapter 15 . 12/15/2010
I absolutely loved your ending.
Redlex chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I'm sorry I'm a nerd when it comes the peter pan and I just had to say before I read the rest of the story - its was hooks left hand that was cut off D
mudpuddledemon chapter 15 . 5/6/2009
Well I quite enjoyed that, especially the dress shopping. ; p
BlackEyedSally chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Hey I loved this was a real great read. Infact it inspired me to start writing my own Hook/Wendy story.
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 15 . 1/5/2009
Such a very good story! I loved the plot and character development! Very nice! I hope to read more from you, because I fully enjoyed reading this! Great job!