Reviews for Pain vs Nothing At All
That's not BDSM-ish, the number one rule in that lifestyle is mutual is straight up abuse. Hook is nothing more than an abusive ass-hole and fact that she is trying to rationalize his abuse and blames herself for it when she hasn't done anything to be be treated like this is really disturbing to say the least.
QueenPitpat chapter 15 . 8/5
I loved this story so much, it's so difficult to find a fan fiction that properly captures the relationship between hook and Wendy. But you lost me with the ending, the relationship was clearly unhealthy, Wendy should have left not embraced it. Her reaction to finding out hook is a serial killer (he kills children no less) is way way to casual! Good job but work on decorating healthy relationships between characters and proper emotional responses.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/14/2015
I must admit the beginning of the story had me worried. The strain on their relationship was a little too much for me to handle. I almost quit halfway, but as an amateur writer I decided to give the story a chance, I really am glad I did. Is it a very nice job. Everything together at the very end.
Faolana chapter 15 . 5/7/2015
well damn... I nearly cried several times... this was beautiful...
StarlightGilgalad chapter 15 . 3/11/2015
Awesome! I loved it! Well done, well written, and thanks for writing such an amazing story!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/26/2014
brilliant story!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
Very beautiful story. Made me laugh and smile and just bask in cuteness and surprise. Thank you. You are a talented writer! I love the wit you put in this! I enjoyed all the way through, wish it was longer even!
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
I loved it. I like how you twisted the story of PAN an well. Beautifully done. Great Story!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
I love this! Your ending was amazing, please keep on writing!
onecelestialbeing chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
OH DAMN how did I miss THIS? There are never enough Wendy/Hook fics (mature ones) to satisfy my thirst!
Uchihas apprentice chapter 15 . 5/19/2011
I love fascinated me from the very start..and for no apparent reason..the end brought tears to my eyes...

and thats just that...

I couldnt imagine NOT having read this..Id actually hurt myself if I didnt read this..its awesome (awesome being the highest praise I give..favorite word as it is)

and yeah /
B.B chapter 15 . 5/17/2011
This was great I loved it compleatly!
pastheart chapter 15 . 12/15/2010
I absolutely loved your ending.
Redlex chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I'm sorry I'm a nerd when it comes the peter pan and I just had to say before I read the rest of the story - its was hooks left hand that was cut off D
mudpuddledemon chapter 15 . 5/6/2009
Well I quite enjoyed that, especially the dress shopping. ; p