Reviews for So This Is Love
Kirra kills chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
so sweet! i loved how you had her come back to him, such a pretty ending, i loved it!
Anime-obbsessed chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
very cute story! i love the ending about how mary was older and they found eachother!
Rhoda Nightingale chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Wow - this is a really creative interpretation of Mary's relationship with Paul. I can definitely see how their time together could affect them, and how they feel about each other. The only thing stopping them from getting even closer would be the weird age gap. (How exactly does one define an age gap between a dead girl and a god, anyway?) Mary lived and grew up once Sally and the others went back in time and fixed everything, right? I'm still a little fuzzy on the details of that last episode. Still, this is a lovely little vignette, and I'm glad you decided to share it.
Solitaire's Mornie chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I thought this was all kinds of sweet and cute.
L.L.B.B chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
WOAH! That's def. a new twist on the Mary/Antubis relationship. I always thought of Mary more as a little sister to him not a love interest... I wasn't expecting that but it is very interesting! Good work.
KyKy-13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Touching, beautiful, and very well written. A definate fave for me. Great work!
IsisRose chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
A lovely little one-shot to give you the warm fuzzies, I enjoyed it and hope you may consider more KH stories in the future.

-IsisRose