Reviews for A Moment's Whim
Shooshkipoo chapter 1 . 3/8
You've got Sesshy-sama's character spot on! So cute!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Amei, descreveu bem o Sesshoumaru. Abra├žos
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Wow! Wonderful. Very well written!
FanaticallyInLove chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
I love the way you write, simple perfection.
scipio96 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This is really good! :D I like how you've written things from his pov, in character and all :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
ya lo dicen se atrapan mas moscas con miel que con hiel
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
hi there:
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
WildestHeart4ever chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Love your stories 3
toya1255 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Awn, it is truly a beautiful piece! I have really enjoyed it! Indeed, your writing abilities amaze me, specially the way you play with the characters making them your own but still keeping their essence as character or what people commonly refer as "In character" This is one of my favorite Rin/Sesshomaru stories. I love the relationship they both share and I find really cute the fact that someone as cold, cruel and proud like Sesshomaru fall helplessly under the spell of such cute, joyful and kind little girl. Thank you for sharing this delightful reading for us.

Take care!
FellfromHeaven chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I LOVED IT! it's like dang.. like you know exactly what he's thinking.. i bet your a really good judge of character huh? LOL
Spinel Dragoon chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
funny i particularly liked that story where rin gets attacked by that villager i love your work
Neko-Lady chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I am supposed to be sewing costumes for an upcoming anime convention but stopped for lunch and decided your one-shots were the perfect break I needed.

'Sesshy rendered utterly helpless by a human child.' All I can say is, 'You betcha!'

Purrs!
Illaeshin chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Ah love it. Much love. Much love of the Sesshomaru and Rin fluffiness. O I gotta cavity. ~
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
LOL! Great story clip! _
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I am honestly dying right now. Again, I am where I can make no noise and holding my laughter in is starting to get painful. This was absolutely hilarious and unbelievably sweet at the same time. You write excellently.