Reviews for Fire Paved Skies: The Entrance
Shinigami Miroku chapter 33 . 8/13/2014
While Shiranui did bring up some legitimate points, I think the basic concept is really cool. I hope someday you can finish (or rewrite if you choose) this story someday.
Akula1986 chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
have you ever seen the thing you a flying plate is the
come because you had something better finder can have all the other so horny
aircraft and he a plate XD
Akula1986 chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
I'm sorry but I had to laugh when I saw the picture of what narutos aircraft is this sorry fucking thing you solltes him
to give warhark mustang or the P-39 but that is just really ridiculous
JsnbdhsBITCHjdjjdndbfjwshhhdhd chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Your story is really confusing, the plot is all fucked up...

If your goin to make a story, make it good. Don't waste people times makeing this shit load of crap. You should delete this fic. To save yourself from humiliation!

Take my advice and stop writing.
Chase Network chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Too broken.

No-one has a sense of loyalty at all it seems. Naruto happens to know every single operating mission of his nation. Not only that but he has no loyalty at all to his village and is just going to up an reveal all of that strictly secret information to just some random pirates? Naruto doesn't even exist in this story.

By the way, it's "AWOL", not "A wall". I got a laugh out of that. If you're able to post, that means you have google.
nobody chapter 14 . 8/24/2010
is the kyuubi gonna be in this fanfiction cause i want to see kyuubi transform the plane naruto flys into a fox cause of it's chakra but that's just me and i don't mean to insult you or anything i just want to know
Wolfman-053 chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Naval fighters of the 1940's to mid-1962 were designated as follows: mission, design, maufacturer, model, followed by additional suffixes for missions like AEW, EW, and Photo-recon. The Flying Flapjack, had it gone into production, would have been the F5U-1, as F was the Navy designator for the fighter mission, it was the fifth design by Chance-Vought to be accepted by the Navy, and was the first version of the design. See where I'm going here?
Wolfman-053 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Naruto needs a jet fighter, perhaps an F9F-8 Cougar, an F8U-2NE, or an F4D-1 Skyray? If he has to fly a prop fighter, give him an F4U-4 Corsair.
Mikecerano chapter 33 . 5/31/2009
*just sits back and smiles* It is a good story but I can see where Shinanui is coming from. very good idea for a story setting though. (Note, I said setting not plot for those that are egotistical &*(holes that want to get on Shinanui's case for telling symbiotic
cratbro chapter 33 . 2/10/2009
This was a great read, but are you going to write a sequel?
Luna Moonsurf chapter 28 . 6/16/2008
Your 300 reference pwned. I reconized the allsion the second Tsunade said "Then we'll fight in the shade," because my twin is such a Roman/Greek anicent history geek, (and she drags me into it as well) It's like my most favorite historical quote ever! And the undisputed most kick-arse comeback ever, I'm totally going to show it to her.

Persian messager:"Surrender and you will be spared."

King Leonidas:"Never."

Persian messager:"Our arrows will block out the sun!"

King Leonidas:"Then we shall fight in the shade!"

Persian fighters totally got their butts handed to them on a silver platter and won purely by outnumbering the Greeks 12:1 It has inspired almost last stands to date, real and fictional. Oops! sorry I gots carried away. My bad _;

Still it's was ABSOLUTELY worth the one year wait to read this! I liked the betting on Hanabi's dart game. And the following kiss, SQUEE! I'm an uber-sucker for romance. When Hinata and Naruto got together I bounced so much in my seat I nearly hit the ceiling. I'm faveing this tawesome story *holds hand in the 'victory' sign*

~Keep it cool~Luna
Luna Moonsurf chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Ok, believe it or not I directly searched for this fic under the phrase 'sky pirate' so there was no accident this is the one I was looking for. The sole reason I searched this out is because maybe a year or so ago, (yes, a whole year), I came across it at the top of the list for Naruto fics in genral. Ya see, it was the very first time I'd even seen 's Naruto section. At that time I had no Penname and only the barest knowledge of Kakashi, Iruka, Kohanamaru, and the Rookie Nine. Sracth that, I was unaware of even Kiba, Shino, and Choji. Plus almost zip background of any events of the series.(this was back when I still couldn't pernounce the names or instanty remember who's who) I didn't even finished the first chapter because I was so confused with names I knew for a fact I had not come in contact with. I swore of Naruto fics until I caught up with the manga, which meant starting from chapter 1 reading through chapter, maybe, 'bout 375! Even after I finished them I never really forgot about this fic. It's not your fault I stopped 'til like 6 months later to read Naruto fanfiction again, in fact I'm glad I'd clicked on this way back then. It caused me to realize how far behind I was. If I hadn't chosen, by some luck, this fic I would have had spoilers up to my eyeballs. So thanksies for writing this! _

Keep it cool~Luna
Nightmusic22 chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
This is an awesome story! Keep updating! :D

I love it!
HunterAzrael chapter 33 . 2/23/2008
WEll, if you think it's best. I agree with Shiranui on a couple of points though, so, I guess it's a good thing that you're listenign to 'is advice.
HunterAzrael chapter 32 . 2/23/2008
Classic ending line mate. Pure classic.

You know, I wish the Naruto fanbase was mroe into this kind of thing. I mean, the ninja's in airships kinda thing is fucking SICK. Im sure this fic would get thousands of reviews liek some others I've seen. but no matter. You've done good man. Real good. Thanks for replying to my other review, btw.

Ja for now