Reviews for Move Along
Always-An-Eternity chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
This some how reminds me of Foster Care Love. lol I love the story and I also love to ending
imaferrari chapter 16 . 11/15/2010
Wow. That was one dark, sick, tragic, story. Talk about the need for some serious therapy. Love - of friends, of a SANE mother, of lovers - still won out. Thank God. Interesting little twist there at the end.
IaMaFaLlEnDaRkAnGeL chapter 16 . 2/1/2009
wkd P
Crossedoutheart chapter 16 . 6/18/2008
They should make this a movie :D

Just read the whole thing..intense...

Kept my attention.

Some parts infuriated me nd I kinda wish Spencer would have gotten pissed nd taken revenge or something just to let off a little steam...

I can count on u writing a sequel right? RIGHT?

Excellent work.
spashley16 chapter 16 . 6/1/2008
oh SHIT that story was sweet haha i luv christine in this story she fukin rox
Sexyluv07 chapter 16 . 5/8/2008
I love not so happy endings. It just really sucks. Hey, if u want a not so happy ending watch the mist. All ur gonna be able to say is that sucks. Great ending!
Halfreck3929 chapter 16 . 5/8/2008
omg you have got to be kidding! clay cant be a bad guy it just doesn't work that way! great job though
dttdemon chapter 16 . 5/7/2008
...i have no comment...ok, maybe i do.

poor Spencer! having to go through all that pain.

the ending with Clay...IRONIC!

and question: does that mean Glen's alive?

im expecting a sequel but when your ready to write of course :]

Jackstanatoir chapter 16 . 5/7/2008
it was really good
Momo The Great chapter 16 . 5/7/2008
wow, a kinda spooky yet weird ending
EagleSenior chapter 16 . 5/6/2008
Nice ending you left just the right amount for a new story if you choose to write one witch story are you updateing next cuz i love them all
JosselynR chapter 15 . 5/4/2008
I missed this story. Glad that you continued it.

Can't wait to read more and find out what's going on. I also can't wait to read about Paula and Spencer meeting again.
Life-Live-Love-Learn chapter 15 . 5/2/2008
this story is so awesome and original like all ur other stories and im always gana be a fan PLZ update soon
Momo The Great chapter 15 . 4/30/2008
i must say, this story is quite different.
Sexyluv07 chapter 15 . 4/29/2008
I'm sorry you have writers block and can't seem to break it down. Whatever you choose to do i'm with you all the way. Fan for Life! Woot!