Reviews for Spring Memories
Hinatta chapter 13 . 3/15
ItaHina love
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta
Animechan chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
I love this fanfic! You should finish it. its gorgeous. i love itahina. sigh. ita-kun is so hot.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
Please update I been waiting for 3year for you to
Continu this story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I read this in 2012 and its 2014 and you still haven't updated, im quite sad. PLEASE UPDATE
Miih-chan chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Omg! I was searching for a fic with ItaxHina and found Spring Memories! Now I'm crazy Because the last update was a long time ago
;-;

Please uptade! I love this fic! And...Please Hina choose Itachi _
aurora0914 chapter 12 . 2/18/2014
I reread this, for old time's sake. The plot is still as good as ever, but I found quite a lot of grammatical errors and stuff. Still, it would be worthwhile to finish this fic after 5 years! The ending should be ItaHina, because Sasuke was a bastar* who broke his promise, and he was the past, while Itachi is the present and future.
alee26606 chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
NOOOOOO... DON'T PROMISE! I feel a really foreboding feeling about this... I'm sure of it.

I read this like at night and the next day we have our exams and while I was just at the early chapters, I said to myself that I would stop and revise but I ended up reading it until the last chapter but just reviewed now. ... I really liked it! I hope you continue :)

UPDATE SOON!

lEX
anonymous chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
Please! I'm begging you please update!
skeeter chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
Please update im begging you please please
aurora0914 chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
OH MY GODS THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME ! PLZ PLZ PLEAAAASE UPDATE SOON ! YOU CANNOT STOP AT SUCH A CLIFFY!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
Interesting.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
man, i luv luv luv this! it is one of the best fanfics i have ever read, and i have read a lot. u r really good!;] PLEASE update soon. thank u. I luv ur story plot, can't wait till it all comes together. The drama, the action, the suspense! I'll b patiently waiting as best as i can for the next chapter.
Imaginneeee chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
Update. Now
anonymous chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
It has been 5 long years since you last updated, please update it I am very enthusiastic about all your itahina fic but you haven't updated even a single one of them, please don't discontinue it, I'm literAlly begging you not to, I just like itAhin so much. Please update I will appreciate a note as long as it's not a note about discontinuing any of your itahina fic. Thank you
From your loyAl reAder
Guest chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
I'm sad. You haven't updated in so long but this is amazing! :(