Reviews for Spring Memories
I love this stroy! I really hope you finish this story. I want to know what happen next and how hinata feels once she regain her memories. How gaara fit in all this plot of love? Explain little more about the history of faguka, hiashi and hinaya? Does mikoto know about this history? We all want to know about this story! Please update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2017
YOOOO I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
Nanakawa Ann chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
Oh, sorry. It should have been "wait".
FFN should have an edit button for the comment section.
Nanakawa Ann chapter 13 . 6/30/2017
Why did you have to finish the chapter at the most interesting part? Why? Why? Why?
I can't why to see how Sasuke, Itachi, and even Neji will react if they know the truth. What about Gaara. I have a feeling that he likes Hinata too.
Please update more. Your hiatus is killing me. This world needs more chapters.
Thank you for your hard working.
WolfLover57 chapter 13 . 6/26/2017
This is sooooo good! Thank you for writing this awesome story!
muzicaldove chapter 13 . 5/29/2017
oh please please continue
Guest chapter 13 . 2/17/2017
YOOOOOOOOOOO WHYD YOU LEAVE THE STORY I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
shikara chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Update its a wonderful story line hope u complete
shikara chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Tis z truly awesomeeee... Plzzz update
shikara chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Update
shikara chapter 13 . 9/4/2016
Plz update its pretty nice story
Reza Juliana322 chapter 13 . 5/29/2016
Type your review here.
THE STORY IS REALLY FUCKING ADORABLE .
I'M LAUGH AND CRY CUZ READ YOUR FF T.T XD
AND I'M GET MAD WHEN I KNOW THIF STORY IS NOT FIND THE ENDING CHAPTHER YET T.T T.T
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THID STORY UNTIL LAST CHAP T.T T.T
PLEASE AND THANK YOU FOR MADE THE GREATS FANFIC ABOUT HINATA CHAN :D
Guest chapter 13 . 3/9/2016
Why? Why did you stop to write this story. I really love this fanfic. I'm still hoping you will continue the story about the Uchiha brothers and hinata. You are incredible writer. Please finish the story.
Chrispy chapter 12 . 1/9/2016
I really love the story. It's been a long years since you updated your story. I hope you can continue the story of the two brothers both fell and ready to fight any obstacles for one girl. I love the drama of the story :)
TheEternallyElite chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
If Hinata wasn't a kid in that dream, she would definitely be drunk... LOL LOL XD