Reviews for Spring Memories
Reza Juliana322 chapter 13 . 5/29
Type your review here.
THE STORY IS REALLY FUCKING ADORABLE .
I'M LAUGH AND CRY CUZ READ YOUR FF T.T XD
AND I'M GET MAD WHEN I KNOW THIF STORY IS NOT FIND THE ENDING CHAPTHER YET T.T T.T
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THID STORY UNTIL LAST CHAP T.T T.T
PLEASE AND THANK YOU FOR MADE THE GREATS FANFIC ABOUT HINATA CHAN :D
Why? Why did you stop to write this story. I really love this fanfic. I'm still hoping you will continue the story about the Uchiha brothers and hinata. You are incredible writer. Please finish the story.
Chrispy chapter 12 . 1/9
I really love the story. It's been a long years since you updated your story. I hope you can continue the story of the two brothers both fell and ready to fight any obstacles for one girl. I love the drama of the story :)
TheEliteSlave chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
If Hinata wasn't a kid in that dream, she would definitely be drunk... LOL LOL XD
TheEliteSlave chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Love positive fics about Hinata! H1N4T4 4 EVER!
diana chapter 13 . 7/11/2015
Type your review fic i loved it but u didnt end it well which made me weep seriously
Hinatta chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
ItaHina love
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta
Animechan chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
I love this fanfic! You should finish it. its gorgeous. i love itahina. sigh. ita-kun is so hot.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
Please update I been waiting for 3year for you to
Continu this story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I read this in 2012 and its 2014 and you still haven't updated, im quite sad. PLEASE UPDATE
Miih-chan chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Omg! I was searching for a fic with ItaxHina and found Spring Memories! Now I'm crazy Because the last update was a long time ago
;-;

Please uptade! I love this fic! And...Please Hina choose Itachi _
aurora0914 chapter 12 . 2/18/2014
I reread this, for old time's sake. The plot is still as good as ever, but I found quite a lot of grammatical errors and stuff. Still, it would be worthwhile to finish this fic after 5 years! The ending should be ItaHina, because Sasuke was a bastar* who broke his promise, and he was the past, while Itachi is the present and future.
alee26606 chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
NOOOOOO... DON'T PROMISE! I feel a really foreboding feeling about this... I'm sure of it.

I read this like at night and the next day we have our exams and while I was just at the early chapters, I said to myself that I would stop and revise but I ended up reading it until the last chapter but just reviewed now. ... I really liked it! I hope you continue :)

UPDATE SOON!

lEX
anonymous chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
Please! I'm begging you please update!
skeeter chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
Please update im begging you please please