Reviews for Hell if I Know
mimithenumberon chapter 8 . 3/17
yes Kyle! Listen to Kenn, he gives good advice! XD I loved this story! It was the first Chirstophe/Kenny fic i ever read and u have officially converted me into a fan of this pair... I'll just add it to my never-ending, continuously growing list... XD Awesome work!
MARIO MARTINO chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
ha so I love the ending...so true
Gemzy chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Aww I really loved reading this, it was so sweet.
I never would have imagined The Mole & Kenny as a couple, but it really works perfectly.
The part where The Mole admits that he died and came back to life thanks to Kenny, I never realised that, I read it and I'm like "HOLY FUCK" flashback!

Really wonderful work, well done
xox
AekoAeviAthan chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Loved it!
ToLazyToLogin chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
This was too perfect. Thank you for writing this. My only regret is that I didn't get to see them smexing ;)
nonameasofyet chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
I wondered how the whole Mole being alive thing would go down. And I never really thought about Kenny being the reason. That was a nice little tidbit, and I enjoyed this story a lot. (:
Dr.Pepper chapter 8 . 11/25/2010
"Mole kisses me," Kenny shrugged. "A lot. And he brings me chocolate muffins and chucks them at my head. I don't know if that's love, or if it's friendship. Probably a bit of both, but either way I don't really care, because I get the chocolate."

Kyle grinned again as Kenny stuffed a chunk of muffin in his mouth.

Rofl! i lurve this story, if i was logged on rite now this would totally be on my favs
monscandal chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
this was really cute and pretty well-written, awesome job.
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
TOO. CUTE. SO. GOOD. UGH! *flails* this was REALLY lovely, and I'm so sad to see it end (though you know, it's been over for awhile and...yeah...) but seriously, wonderful work!
Ciamil B chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
))) I love reading ChristophexKenny stories. They're so freaking awesome, and the world needs more of them.

Thank you for writing this!

Please continue to write

- Ciamil B.
IFiWEREaROBOT chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
ILY ;_;
Kurarisa chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
-finishes being dead from laughing- oh, that was awesome...

i have to admit, before half an hour ago i didn't think kenny/mole could work. but you have proved me wrong. i love the way you write kiss scenes, i know its a really random thing to say but you make it really naturalistic and not all "lemon!" heh...

anyhow. loved it.

satchan

xox
Lunatic of a Third Kind chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
Faved for awesome writing and style and easy reading length A good quick story to cheer one up. _
X-Hayze-chan-X chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
This story kicked ass. :)
iamthelorax chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
OMG, This story was made of so much win it hurt my brain with it's awesomeness. Chocolate muffins being thrown at head ultimate sign of affection. Fav!