Reviews for Summer Love
OMG finish this already
Searcher616 chapter 11 . 9/10
We are still waiting!
tauntedbyfate chapter 11 . 7/26
Please please update! huhuhu, this is such a wonderful story.
And I know this is sasuhina story but gosh, I still want it to be ItaHina. I love Itachi so much and his moments with Hinata.. I hope and I pray you can update this if not soon, update when possible. Please dear.

All the best for you :)
Reza Juliana322 chapter 11 . 5/29
Type your review here.
WOAAAAAAA OH MY GOD WHY YOU LEAVE THIS FANFIC WHEN IS THAT PART MORE OF GAAHINA MOMENT T.T T.T
SORRY ABOUT MY CAPSLK YO KNOW I LIKE YOUR STORY B.A.D.L..Y :V
PLAESE CONTINUE THIS STORY T.T T.T
Krishka chapter 7 . 2/13
It's such a lovely story that you have created, especially the insanely jealous Sasuke. Though I know Sasuke and Hinata end up together, my all time favorite pairing is still ItaHina. So even though the story might be complete, I'm at chapter 6 as of now. And I feel somehow Itachi and Hinata fall in love and Sasuke still remains confused towards his feelings. And Itachi dies on a mission *sobs*, and Hinata and Sasuke becomes grief stricken, and comfort each other in common pain, that way and find love again. That way SasuHina would end up giving ItaHina due justice. But I don't know how the story ends up , but hopefully Itachi's heart goes not break .

Keep up the good work. You have many amazing stories to your credit, so you have got a reputation to live up to.
ForeverTwistedLove8814 chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
I laughed my ass off the whole time i was reading this!
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Another long Hinata story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
6214a2
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
Can u finish this please!? I really love it and would like to hear the end of their love story. PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE! I know it's been a few years but I beg of you to finish it! Please! :( :'(
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Ah...ha...Ha...ha...ha... These children.
robinlover chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I love this story so much! Plz write more
robinlover chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
i love this!
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
Please update already!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
great story.
kandita chapter 11 . 3/22/2012
I really like this story

Can you kindly update as soon as you get the opportunity
ross27 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I think you're an excellent writer, so I hope you continue all your stories, eternal wait for me to read a new chapter. fate remains so

a follower