Reviews for No Goodbyes
sakura-blossoms-26 chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
XD Li Syaoran... XD
EmmaDel chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
I don't like this chapter. It doesn't seem to have a point or purpose for being here. What does this have to do with the story? It just seems like filler. Your first chapter was good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I just HAD to be listening to 'You'll be in my heart' when I read this didn't I?
joeiwhaley17 chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
i almost started to cry while i was reading this. it was so sad but really good. you are a very good author and should keep writing. i wish that kyo didnt die but i mean i guess it is just a story but kyo is my favorite anime character EVER! well either way you are a great writer.

from,me
dominoeb chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
OMG.i couldn't stop crying. i'm going to look like a zombie in the morning.
kaami-kun chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
no! Syaoran would never do that! T-T but great story! and poor kyo! T-T
Miss Itachi Uchiha chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
I really love the story! It made me tear a little.. it's going into my favorites!
Jezza chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
Nice fic. Btw, the song is "I'm With You" by Avril Lavigne.
Maya chapter 7 . 10/13/2007
Ok, a good ending, but only one thing:(bursts into tears) KYO IS STILL DEAD! Aw well, at least yuki didn't kill himself or something.
Maya chapter 5 . 10/13/2007
I just had to ask, why use Syaoran Li? He's from Cardcaptors and he's actually one of my favorite characters. Also, I'm not sure, but I think Miaka is from Fushigi Yuugi. If your gonna use characters from other shows, at least say you don't own them.
SaxGirl2012 chapter 6 . 9/3/2007
This story is sad but totally awesome. Keep writing
Rika100 chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
this is a cool and sad story but i really love it! Poor KYO though...but is okay.
piecrust chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
omg i cant read it right now cuz im on borrowed time but OMG thanks! lol please dont delete it im beggin you! lol
marufu-chan chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
wow that poem was really touching just the thing i needed to read. ( because i was in a really bad mood but that poem really just took it all the way) well i enjoyed the last and final chapter keep up the good work! n.n
Colette G chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
Holy Shit! IM CRYING! I DON'T CRY!

*runs off to flood my room*