Reviews for The Final Battle
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I like it.
samuraistar chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
You know, I actually thought of doing something like that myself, but it seems you beat me to it! Plus, the inner muse rejected it, so it didn't happen.

I liked it! It was cute! I love it when Spike gets abused!
Ruth chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
this was BORING!
Alexandra496 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
It was good. I liked it. Good job!
Ash Li Wu chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
aaw man, I just review this right now? Anyway it's great! I love what you did to Spike and Whitey, genius! I give you two thumbs up!
Flutechick chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
OMG!I'm so glad u wrote this Roddy and Rita are so cute 2gether
Firefall Bangenthump chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Another triumph! The exchanges between Spike and Whitey are just priceless, they're a real highlight. I very much like the idea of filling in the gaps in the film, especially this particular one.
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
i liked this very much, it was nicely done. _
Hay Bails chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Hey, its pretty good! And you did good with the quoting, too! I like it. Yuppers.
BellaSwan14 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007