Reviews for The Pleasure of Hating You: The Hate Game
Amazing! And this was your first Lemon?! Loved the way you described their emotions, and how they are in SOOO much denial.
sintelle chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I loooooove this pairing tooo ur awesome
ZJeM chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Are you fucking kidding me?! This is your first lemon?! Gods, it's unbelievable. Amazing.
You kept them in characters in a way I didn't even know was possible. Mind-blowing, I really love the story.
Sexy and badass, then more gentle and sweeter. WOW, it's all I can think of.
PanopticBibelot chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
You are amazing. This pairing is so cute.
AngelBaby5643 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
For your first lemon it was quite good. I liked it a lot. I don't really have any complaints. The details of their emotions and your analogies were great I loved everything overall.
ProblematicFujoshi chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
That was magnificent. Very well written. I loved it. A lot. Good job. ;)
Ioga chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Well, this was different. X-) I'm not sure this kind of hate games are my cup of tea - I had trouble finding an angle for identifying with - but it definitely wasn't boring.

Some tiny pieces, like "'Feisty,' he growled." I think are generically awesome enough that adding exposition about how the other party _considers_ it sexy is kind of unnecessary. Or maybe the thing that feels to be reducing the power of the paragraph is that a character considers something to begin with - a bodily reaction or uncontrollable emotion sweeps the reader off their feet, while an analythical thought of something being sexy doesn't? Anwyay, that random spot caught my thought. It's one of the few lines of dialogue in the piece, so that's probably why. :)

Thanks for this!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
That was great! Really! (:

I dont know why but that "Soft, warm lips pressed clumsily and gently against hers." was my favourite line.. That shows so much that maybe they care for each other in their own way. Very good. :)
iTeacup chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Loved it! I hate SasuKari, SasuSui, but I love SuiKari! :3 Great fic!
the tomato chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
interesting idea...
Original Blue chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Love. It. So. Much.

Great job!

Lilamedusa chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Nosebleed! Thank you very much, Iia.

Awesome! ;)
CynthiAngel chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
that was BEAUTIFUL!

plus, they have so much Unresolved Sexual Tension.

it needed to be let out SOMEHOW. ;)
Yunique chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Wow, that was awesome. D I usually don't like many lemons...but you wrote this one well. XD And I love how you've kept them in character. Love can breed from hate!
Blade Redwind chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
That was adorable. I loved it. In fact, I loved it so much I'd 'love' to see more. XP Keep it up.