Reviews for Larpkendya's Return
StarGazer451 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is really, really good. It was bittersweet, because of the last line, but I absolutely loved it and thought that it only made it better. I also loved your idea about soul snakes:)
KM2000 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I think Morpeth was the one who lost. He lives in the house, so it would be natural for him to be in the house at that hour.

I never liked the idea of LarpskendyaXRachel, but this was very romantic. I loved it! :)

I never realized there was a Morpeth/Rachel pairing until I read this fanfic.
C.C chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I'm surprised that there aren't more LarpkendyaXRachel stories out there...! But yours was very entertaining and sweet. (:

It just seemed so natural to me that he and Rachel goes together perfectly. I mean, he kissed her at the end! I know, it's just a friendly thing, and I'm a romance snob, but geesh.

Anyway, congrats on a good oneshot!
Karlan chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I guess it was Morpeth:D Am I right?;)
LeyLey92 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I love this! It is probably the MOST perfect way to end the story :)

I'm guessing it's Morpeth who lost because he so obviously loved Rachel :)

Ley x
Tsuryuubi-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Ooh, not bad. Actually, me liketh. You're right, there's such little fanfictions in this section. This one's quite fluffy, really. Nice myth about the first soul snake too. I like what you've done with the characters. As for the guy who lost, me thinketh it was either Morpeth or Albertus... Then again, there are other guys in Doomspell, so it might be someone else... Very nice story, good work! .
blairwitch chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Nice story. I've seen ones with rachel and morpeth but never rachel with larpskendya. Anyway like I said good story. As for the endind I'm torn between a certain person from Ithrea or a certain sentinal:P Good luck with your future stories!