Reviews for Love is Such
shattered petal chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Overall, a sweet fanfiction and I enjoyed it. It's inspired me to write more Ed/Riza fictions, and throughout you were able to maintain good writing skills. Keep it up!
shattered petal chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Heh, that was funny. Personally I'd probably have Hawkeye respond in a different manner, but each interpretation is welcome.
shattered petal chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
It's these sort of fictions I admire. You're analysing their relationship, and I am a right dork when it comes to analysing themes for a series or characters. This is exciting!
shattered petal chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Ooh, interesting. It's nice to see Al has returned to his original form again too!
hoenheim-of-light51 chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
You, my friend, are so awsome you don't even know! These are some of the VERY BEST EdxRiza fics I've ever read! :D I'm an avid writer of EdxRiza myself, and I can't tell you how happy it makes me to find someone else who writes it too!
Onyxlight chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
Oh how mean of them... sticking magnets to poor Ed... GO RIZA!
Onyxlight chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
That was the sweetest thing I've read in a while. Thanks for sharing!
Kite of the Azure Flames chapter 10 . 10/28/2007
cool story hope you can continue with it .
Kuchenhexe chapter 10 . 8/24/2007
Hi, this is the maintainer of Alchemy_Bullets. I'm thrilled to see someone posting stories based off the themes Pharae translated. I thought 'The Neighbor' was rather cute, sweet, and them. It's nice seeing more Ed/Riza stuff out there.
The Sacred Pandapuff chapter 10 . 7/14/2007
Whe, good as always!
The Sacred Pandapuff chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
Hahhahahh, cat haven. Absolutely. Too true. Loved it.
silkendreammaid chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
lol.. i like that one...

silken :)
YourFavouitePlushie chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
I found that chapter really cute, Al once found a kitten and Ed now has found a puppy. I find that really sweet, and Ed went to Riza's house after finding it.

I loved the last line of the chapter, I enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to another chapter!
Satoh chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
well, considering magnets can be as simple as a small piece of lode (a magnetic ore often found near iron deposits) with a picture glued to it, I can totally see 1920's Amestris having magnets... I mean, they have tanks, why not magnets?

I support Amestrian Magco. Keep it up.
kyo chapter 8 . 5/30/2007