Reviews for Double Crossed
Ghostkid33 chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
Ouch! A Callie/Feral pairing? This will totally hurt the SWAT Kats when they witness this. I hope you continue soon. This is getting interesting.
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
This one is great. I wonder how Chance and Jake are gona figure out what happend and get back in the air? Plus how will the city fair with it's villian problem with out the Swat kats? This bears watching to see what happens next.
Purple kat chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Awesome. I love this story.
ulyferal chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
Well, finally. Looks great only a few little glitches in grammar. Such a sneaky story too. Callie and Feral are playing a wicked game. Poor SWAT Kats, though I think Chance deserves it for being so dense.
Katie chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Oh my gosh, talk about plans within plans. The SWAT Kats are being set extreamly smoothly! It's kinda scary. I am really looking for ward to more!
RPM Shadow chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I like it! Callie/Feral? I really like it. Keep going!
Purple kat chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
This is Very interesting. I'm really looking forward to the rest of it.
coldfiredragon chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
*bounces* OH please update. This is really original. I love Manx's corruption, and Callie's, Feral's I expected but I love it anyway. The boys are going to get so screwed if the introduction before the flashback is any indication. I hope they find a way to clear themselves of whatever happened.

More soon right?
ulyferal chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I knew it was Feral, on that Hard Drive section. The story is so wicked even though it hurts to see the SWAT Kats be dragged down. How is that going to protect the city?

Anyway, a personal note: I really wished you had let me beta this. This sentence in particular is confusing because I think you left a word out. I really wish you would proofread but at least your spelling is better but leaving words out makes the meaning hard to follow. Here's the one I find the most difficult to follow: ""Don't forget...it was you who ultimately gave the SWAT Kats...among other things." Who gave what?
fireinu chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I think it’s an Interesting story so far.