Reviews for Confidants
Soledad chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
This was hilariously funny - and wonderfully in-character. *g*
Bahamut Epyon chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
XD so awesome! I love Jarlaxle and the talking tities, and the world needs a lot more Zak and Jarlaxly goodness.
Lessiehanamoray chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I rather like the comment from Zak, "and you know I love her, but she really is a bitch", it seems very fitting to how Zak probably views a lot of his world. Jarlaxle the incurable loon makes sense too. They clearly see the world differently, but are both seperate from the standard so get along. I also like the definition of 'official business'.
Linndechir chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
A story about Jarlaxle and Zaknafein, yes! There are so few of them, unfortunately. This is really nice and it made me laugh several times. Already the first sentence is just great!

I'm just wondering who is more insane, Jarlaxle or Zak. I have yet to find an answer. *grin* I was a bit surprised at Zak's statement that he loves Malice - not only because I don't think he does (but you already know that ;)), but because it surprised me that he admitted this so openly, even to Jarlaxle. Anyway, this story is very funny, I giggled and smiled both times I read it. :)

(And I want to play Kill-The-Kobold, too. It sounds like a nice game. ;))