Reviews for Consequences
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Hahaha, twist ending. I was gonna punch Tokiya of he had said all those things to Fuuko... TOFUU FOREVER! Great job on the story!
Rasei chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Peasonally I don't like Fuuko with Mi-chan but your stories are all so good. Thank you for writting these wonderful stories.
Shenhui chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
*laughs* that's what you get from jumping to conclusions...

hm... about the lacking of ideas.. maybe you need to relax.. so the plotbunny would come visit you again..

I do hope you'd write some more..

Ja.
Blackrose2005 chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
... Wow, rather a little odd hm? Anyway, lol!
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
HAHAHA! Lol! That was awesome!
yanagichyan chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
i knew i read this! i think i read this in the office but it doens't allow me to review. gomen!

loved it! naughty hado-chan! getting quite perverted, eh? ;)

more!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
Nice!
Nils chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
gosh, one minute early n tokiya would've actually killed raiha, ne? anyways, moral of de story, never jump to conclusions. lol. nice one. pls continue.
Sirena87 chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
haha! i love it! i knew Fuuko wouldnt cheat! great job! update soon!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
Nice!
yanagichyan chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
bwahahahahahahahahah... *laughs for the next 24 hours or so)

great! love it! the previous chapter had me laughing real loud, i nearly fell off the chair. make more one shots like this!

oh, and try and make tokiya's the one who's the victim next? poor fuuko got confused in this one. and mi-chan wasn't acting very loverlike. i wanted to smack him at the end. :(

update!
Shenhui chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
*laughs* seriously these ficlets are funny... too bad I missed them for such a long time.. our net connection was temporarily cut.. due to unavoidable circumstances like my brother surfing the net 24/7..lolz...

But I really loved these ficlets of yours...write some more..

Ja.
larsha chapter 4 . 5/23/2007
hahahaha that was funny... anywyaz pls update soon
Nils chapter 4 . 5/23/2007
oh man, how embarassing for fuuko! lol. that was gud except tokiya never yells at yanagi, rite?
Sirena87 chapter 4 . 5/23/2007
hahaha! i love it! WTF! i seriously love it dude! i didn't see that one coming.. hahaha! C'mon! update this now!