Reviews for Crimson Burst Angel
Zrye13 chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
_ you should update this... like seriously... MEG HAS TO SAVE JO ;-;
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
ok im katfemale...and so when r u going to right more...cuz its been about a year now just wondering.
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
dude!...this story is sooo awesome! but poor jo! they totaly need to save her!

looking forward to your next update!
ZonaRose chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
I like it! I look foreword to more chapters on this fic/story. I like the plot so far but I am missing Jo in this fic/story. I hope to see her soon.
Shiisaa chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
I like how the story is going so far :) Nice characterization of Meg - flipping between her trying to harden herself and her moments of weakness is refreshingly realistic.

This is random, but is Yoko's name canon? Because, umm, "ketsu" is the less-polite way of referring to one's rear end in Japanese. If it is canon, then, well, cue *immature giggle*.

Anyways, my brain associated KruegarFreddy so I did a double take. Thank god you gave him a revolver.
FadedNobody chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
Whoooohooo! Finally the plot moves on!

Love the story! Keep writing!

Kitty
Iuterpi chapter 11 . 4/30/2010
I really liked this chapter, I finally had the feeling that things are moving forward and that Meg hasn’t forgotten about Jo. It kind of bugged how she acted in the previous one. It felt like she forgot about her for a moment. So I enjoyed her suffering and feeling incompetent, I’m a little mean with her hoho.

And we got to see about the informant, and wow the mystery with her it’s getting larger. I wonder the whys and the hows but I guess we’ll see when you continue with this. So continue please _
DezoPenguin chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
So, it looks like things are heating up...Meg continues to be angsty (and logically so, since nothing is happening to give her any reason to feel hope), Sei remains caught up in the Bai-Lan intercine squabbling, and Amy is hitting roadblocks (though trying to work her way through them) due to just having too little to go on...only Takane appears to be making progress, and so finally Beth (she *had* to be named Beth!) is forced to take direct action. I like that twist; the "mysterious source who drops hints in order to protect himself/herself from the bad guys" is a classic cliche, so it's neat to see her forced to come out of the shadows simply because her vague little clues weren't enough.

Otherwise, characterization remains strong and the labyrinthine plotting continues to make me curious about who's doing what to whom (another reason I've missed out on a few reviews, since they'd basically consist of "okay, the plot continues to thicken and the characters continue to be themselves"-a perfect example of why nobody gives an individual review for, say, Chapter Six of a Robert Ludlum novel...this story is definitely the kind of thing that works best in one giant gulp. Which wasn't a hint for you to start cranking out a couple of chapters a week...but you wouldn't get any objections, either! *grin* )
OnusMIA chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
I just wanted to let you know how much I love this fic.

I know that is not very constructive, but it really is my favourite Busrt Angel fic and I hope you can find the time to continue it as the plot is getting really good.

Thanks for the great reading material!
Eclipz chapter 11 . 4/26/2010
This story should have more reviews. But aside from that, this story is getting very interesting! The only problem is that I wish there was more. But that's me just very selfish! ;)

You writing is awesome and the story telling is up there. This is the best Burst Angel story I have read so far. You are pacing the story like its an actual anime series. ;) Nice! Lots of twists and turns.

Keep up the awesome work! Looking forward to the next chapter. ("D)
Tikigod784 chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
yay plot movement. Perhaps in 2 or 3 chapters we'll see things from Jo's perspective...

So, you've finally gone and seen Gurren Lagann, eh? Personally, I dislike most of the second half, but the final battle more-or-less made up for it.
katfemale chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
meg is rilly good fun but cool and conculating, and still alittle bit of a screw up. sei is allitle serious but good and if sei's conspercy helps with the jo plot it will be good.
katfemale chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
i em injoying your story. i have noticed that you havent updated in awile. do you have wrighters block.
katfemale chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
so when is the next one coming out
zoelol chapter 10 . 3/9/2010
Men this fic is awesome, the way you put meg grown up is excellent i love it, i'm just waiting to her find Jo!

MegxJo 4Ever