Reviews for The Hawthorne Effect
Kira Tsumi chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
please continue love the story!
Jovonne chapter 10 . 7/15/2008
Am loving it! Can't wait for more!
Jovonne chapter 9 . 7/15/2008
Lololol, I'm loving the story! But I loved the subtle comment about the reviews! Completely threw me there for a second. I actually had to go back to make sure I read right. Good stuff :-)
Little-Lola2616 chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
I can't believe I've only stumbled across this fic now! This is BRILLIANT! The characteriztion is perfect, you have a great mix of humour and significant plot lines, and when Sam is down the phone referncing to "LimpSam" I thought was genius! Keep up the good work! x
catchme21 chapter 9 . 3/31/2008
So, I have been meaning to catch up on your story for some time. I had it on alerts...but never got back here.

Well tonight I decided I would sit down and try to get through it. But I just had to stop at this chapter.

I love, love, LOVED your subliminal message in there! Holy crap that cracked me up! Totally unexpected, and I had to read it three times.

Yes, I have to admit everyone does seem to love the limp Sam. I gotta tell you I loved the idea for the story, the whole fortune teller who creates people's fortunes.

Okay, I'm off to read the rest. I just had to stop for a sec haha...
Xdaisy chainX chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
yay i love this fic :D i thought it had died

great chapter, nice tension between the guys and mr picket fence

i like it

update soon

XsarahX
laughandlove chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
Haha, poor Marty - that's quite a conversation to be having, a double-whammy of "the supernatural is real" along with "someone or something wants to kill you." You wrote it really well, and I love how Sam's puppy-dog eyes helped convince him that they were telling the truth about everything. I tell you, Sam really does have that look honed down to an art. :P

It was also funny to see Dean described through Marty's eyes...as someone that looks as if he shouldn't be trusted, but as someone that ends up being trusted nonetheless. So true, really.

I'm really glad to see that you've updated both stories of yours I've been following, I've missed them!

-laughandlove
flamingo69 chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
Great chapter! Marty wasn't an easy one to convince, but the boys pulled it off. Looking forward to the next update!
Poaetpainter chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
Yay Update!

Wait... why was Sam in bed?

lol
countrygirl-606 chapter 9 . 12/22/2007
Lmao, nice line with sam.
countrygirl-606 chapter 7 . 12/22/2007
dude is it really in sam's charatcter to whine?
flamingo69 chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
I'm really loving this story! Nice nod to yourself in there - gave me a laugh! Really looking forward to the next chapter!
laughandlove chapter 9 . 12/3/2007
First of all, I'm sorry about the number of reviews you've been getting for this story! I laughed out loud when I read your little shout-out...hahaha, interesting way of getting the reader's attention! I agree with you, this story most defintely deserves more reviews - it's well-written, has extremely good characterization, and I can totally see the plot happening on an episode; it was seriously like I was watching the whole thing unfold right in front of me. If I had the time, I'd leave you a review for every chapter, but I'm sorta in a rush now...so I'll write the longest one I have the time for! :D

The first chapter really drew me in...I could just see that something bad was going to happen, and it wasn't long until I realized it would be to Billy - the non-believer is always the first to die, right? I can really tell that you have the whole storyline planned to a tee, everything seems to tie in together and fall into place. Hard to do! So great job with that!

I have to say that the whole premise has officially creeped me out, though...I don't know, fortune tellers have always rubbed me the wrong way, and there's no way in hell I'm ever going to one now - guess I have you to thank for that! :P Okay, I'll get to the actual story now, lol...I love the banter between the boys, so with canon...when the Impala was stolen, I was laughing so hard; picturing Dean hyperventilating in Red Sky at Morning. But how did it get back to the motel? Weird...

Sam getting sick was icing on the cake. Dean is so cute trying to take care of him - ginger root and warm powdered milk, gotta give the guy credit for trying! :D Little details like that just really make the story - which is, by the way, really escalating! Are they going to be able to save poor Marty? I can just see them being successful and then Colleen becoming angry...and then invoking her wrath on our favorite boys...oh no!

Sorry again about your sad lack of feedback, but know that I'll read whatever comes next! Hoping for a quick update! Good job!

-laughandlove

P.S. - The story idea you mentioned a few chapters back sounds interesting...I would read it if you had it up! Or maybe it alraedy is up? Hm...I'll look for it, and put you on alrets just in case. :D

P.S.S. - Sorry for the novel...*grins abashedly*
Poaetpainter chapter 9 . 12/3/2007
Can't wait for the next part.

Unless Sam is like completly delirious that conversation was way too fourth wall
iwantpie chapter 9 . 12/3/2007
I'm really lovin' this story so far. This last chapter was quite good and I think you write the guys very well. Keep it up. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)