Reviews for Unwritten: Give Me Something More Than Words
beckah18 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
hi that sucks that that happend 2 you ... what happend after ? did he smarten up, stay the same or get worse ? and are u still 2getter now or not ? well i hope that everything worked out 4 u wether ur together or not (sorry about spelling not that good at it sorry )

good sad story but it sucks that that happend 2 u and others that it happend 2 ...

bye beckah
abandoned five-ever chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
woah this is really deep! It wasn't a waste of time AT ALL! I could actually imagine this happening between Derek and Casey. He wouldn't show his feelings in public but through letters (e-mail) It was really amazing. This is a kinda old story so I hope everything worked out and if it didn't, hang in there. Guys are so complex at times yet at others they are so simple that we can't understand them. Bye and good luck.

Julie :)
Tannika chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Something like that happened to me to! Why do guys have to be such jerks? The thing is, it's hard for us to stay away.
YupSureDid chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
You just wrote a fic about my exact relationship with my boyfriend. The sad thing? I've been waiting for four years.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
loved it update soon
Jo chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I almost cried reading that...

I hope whatever problems your going through get better, I really do.
L'aern-.21 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
omg... dis s so heartfelt. i didnt find it boring at all. it was so sad :( but i luved it.
Pharies chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
reading this made me think of...well... a lot of stuff. i mean seriously, guys will act or tell you one thing then go and do something completely different, like they don't really care. but at the same time it makes you wonder...even if he's telling her all of this then why doesn't she just...i don't know...dump his sorry excuse for a boyfriend saying that he doesn't treat her the way she needs to be treated. saying things through a computer and showing them are two completly different things.
JJBrowneyes chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
wow. thats really deep. good job. i've been in the same kind of position. its realyy heart numbing
Lanakila91 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
oh...tarryn i care about ur Boy Problems...and guess what I have a story about what I wish my life was like with this boy...but I haven;t updated in a while though so...lol
Sparrows Magician chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
oh gosh that was so good! oh my god suger coated words...so true. they say one things and do another! bastards! i really loved this story, such a great idea. i really hope you update, this story was soo beautiful!
Silverian Rose chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
that was definitly interesting, update soon
Green-Jelly chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
U said that u probably wasted my time, but that is not true at all. I loved that so much. It was so...deep. With ur writing I could feel wat Casey was feeling even though I am too young to no love. I didn't think it was possible for a fanfiction story (a story written by a teenager) could have so much emotion and mean so much. U r a great writer, and that was just fantastic. I hope everything works out between u 2.
MHxxPAPER DOLL chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
That makes me sad.

I know it's a real life thing, and I know this is probably really selfish, but I loved this story so much, I was wondering that after whatever happens in your life, could you write it like that? I love it when people can just take real-life problems and write them. This actually looks like inspiration to a story I could make.

But anyway, I'm sorry that you're feeling this way, and I hope he comes to his senses! And if he doesn't, let go.

Be strong, and good luck.

-Maegan
Just A Girl Of The Hollow x3 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Definitely not boring. But I am sorry your going through anything like that. I went through some tough stuff about a year ago. I'm still getting over that, doing better though. I hope everything resolves itself. The fic was really good though, it;s good to write form experience, easier to convey emotions.