Reviews for Many Days of Rain
Milaya Milen Zeal chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Wow... this story actually portrays Kuja very well. I know it's been a while since it was last updated, but I hope you'll get back to this someday. I'm really curious to see how this story will go.
Kyu-Momo chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Okay, this clinches it! I love this! (dreaded L-word! AHHH!)

You really do have a way with your wording and descriptions. I also really enjoy how you portray both Zidane and kuja.

Yup, awesome!

Thanks for the good read! :)

I'm just sad it's over.

Take care!
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
heheheheh! and Zidane wins in the end after all! lol

Man, it's only the first chapter and I really like it already! (almost said the dreaded L-word. YE GASP! but it's that good!)

Awesome job! :D
yamina-chan chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
A nice story indeed

I like the writing style and the story you told (or still are telling) is interesting and much fun to read. It also includes things to think about which is always nice D

One of my favourite moments has to be Kujas "Consider yourself insulted."

It was hillarious and unexpected XD Yet, it totaly fits his character so it's also awsome

I also like how you kinda make fun of the FF9 players who mistook Kuja for a girl at first. XD

I would love to read more of this story, if there were more to come but it ends at a nice point so I won't mind (to much) if it stays like this.
Niwaki chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I would really like to read elsewhere's stories but I can't seem to find them could you please send a link? thank you
Niwaki chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Steeple333 chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
What's with this "Let us pray"? xD At let's it's not Jenova's Witnesses. I'm sorry, but Kuja has done so much more as a villain. Kuja Sephy, now and forever.

Again, my preferences don't run toward KxZ, but I don't mind it here. Partially because you aren't just having them jump each other's (others'?) bones, and partially because Kuja is FREAKING THE HELL OUT. xD Poor Kuja, he's so confuzzled! But it's such a natural (and overlooked) reaction that you get major points for including it. _

So if it should turn to that pairing (if you update), I wouldn't mind at all. Poor Dagger, though. ; OH! You also don't bash Dagger in the process. Yay for you. w
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Eh, I don't care for KujaxZidane... they're like brothers, right? O Grargh! Is he angstbait, or something? Geez... Well, thank you very much for not going the doom'n'gloom route. ~_~
Clarobell chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
This fic, is so wonderfully written. It's such a refreshing change to go to a fandom and find a fiction as entertaining as yours, with just enough description that it doesn't bore you and a nice plot to keep it running smoothly. Very well done in that aspect!

I hope you update soon. I'll be looking forward to it. Take as long as you need.
cloudstrifejen chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Some funny moments that warm the heart... *sigh* I love it! It seems there's a lot of warm moments there. Kuja and Zidane, who ever thought of writing a fic of them together? Great work, by the way!
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I finally found the time to read this fic, and I was pleased with the contents and your writing style: what I discovered here was a touching and accurate portrayal of both characters with nothing but mild traces of possible shounen-ai. I hope you have plenty of inspiration left, so that you'll continue this story very soon.

*adds to Sable's C2*
anon2012 chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
whoa, this is good. please continue!
123456789123 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Well, I haven't read the second chapter yet, but you certainly write well enough for me to continue. :) One thing. When you have sentences like:

"He ruled all of Terra?" Kuja nodded. "What happened to him?"

It can become a little confusing. I had to read that one in particular a couple of times before I understood who was speaking. :)

Not a biggie. :)

I really did enjoy your story, and I love how you portray Kuja. Big difference from how most people go about it. Good job. :)

Well written, nicely executed, I can't say that I have much to complain about. Perhaps I'll read the second chapter later tonight. :)

~Fwe
CrimsonCobwebs chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
*cries with happiness* So glad you continued! Thanks for the reply back! I'm not a big kuja/zidane fan but I really love this fic. Still think you should continue it furthur _

*give Zidane cookie for saving moogles*
CrimsonCobwebs chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
more more more more more more more! *Takes deep breath* more more more more more!

Haha, i think you get the point _~ But seriously, well written, fresh ideas. If you continued then i think you should include what other characters are thinking (like dagger) about his whereabouts and their views on Zidane's struggle to take care of Kuja.

Love it love it love it! *faves*